Bed Rest

Dream can be a something to handle, especially when there's only one parent around. It was around five in the morning when she woke up and she went straight to your room and started to wake up Touya. It took her many tries but he eventually woke up

"What's wrong...muffin" he said in a sleepy voice as he  picked her up "I'm hungry" she said, Touya sighed and checked the time and turned back at her "you couldn't wait two more hours?" Dream shook her head "I'm hungry now" Touya shook his head and turned to you to see you smirking but he couldn't bother you since you weren't feeling good.

Touya picked up Dream and took her downstairs, he sat her down abd looked through the fridge "what do you want muffin" he asked "uhhhhh, pancakes and bacon!" He stared at his daughter seeing the little grin on her face, she was doing on purpose, she knew Touya hates making pancakes especially while you're pregnant because he'll have to make Triple the amount "you hate me don't you" he said making Dream laugh "noo, but make the pancakes" he sighed and pinched her cheek then started

---

Finally Touya finished, before Dream could get fussy with him he had to give her some fruit. He made four plates for everyone and when he checked the time he went upstairs to get Dylan who was already out of his room walking to yours "oh no you don't little rascal, don't wake mommy" Dylan had excitedly clapped his hands while laughing.

Before Touya could go back downstairs he heard you start yelling "Touya! Where are you I need help!" Then ge heard Dream "Daddy! I'm hungry I wanna eat!" He sighed headed yto the stairs "one second Dream!" Then rushed to you, when he got in the room he noticed you seemed to be crying "babe what's wrong" he asked "my body hurts like hell, I'm starving, you're child keeps kicking me and my feet feel swollen" Touya had put down Dylan and watched as he crawled to your stomach then hit it repeatedly "no kick mommy!" He said making you both laugh "Daddy!" You looked up at Touya seeing his annoyed face

"You made her Touya" you said "you carried her Y/n, I'll be back" Touya rushed downstairs seeing Dream with tears filling up in her eyes obviously hangry (🙄) "Go in my room Dream" Touya said as he put her on the floor, she clapped her hands and started to go up the stairs and Touya started to put the plates on a tray. Once he got done he went upstairs to your room and put the tray on the bed then gave them to each of you "thank you!" Dream and Dylan said as they started to eat "thank you Touya" you said, he hummed and ate as well and watched as Your two kids interact with one another

--Time skip--

Though you weren't at your best you still had a job egen though that's why you're on bes rest now, you just sat in bed and worked. Luckily your mother was here to watch the kids, as you caught up on some emails you got a notification from your doorbell, you watched the camera and a tall figure had a package with them, all they did was sit it down and ring the doorbell then left...weird. Eventually your mother came in your room with the package and put it on the floor

"What is this Y/n" she asked, you shrugged and took a sip of your tea "open it and found mom" she sighed and made a small yet sharp pin and cut the tape with it, when she got opened fully there were a bunch of baby clothes, and more things like diapers. She turned to you and showed you some of the clothes that was in there and she was tearing up "what're crying for" you asked "these are yours Y/n" she said while sniffling, you smiled and sat up some more "go get the kids"

Not even after one minute Dream and Dylan busted through the door all excited, they climbed in your bed and put their hands on your stomach "mama, baby!" Dylan said trying to touch your bellybutton "you made mommy fat" you glared over at Dream and pinched her cheek then sat them both next to you on both sides "wanna see mommy's old clothes?" They nodded and watched as their grandmother took things out the box "pretty dress!" Dream said seeing the dress you made when you were in middle school "your mommy made it"

Both of the kids looked at you and smiled "mommy can you make that for me?" Dream asked, you smiled and nodded "I'll do something original for the both of you" they both celebrated and gave you small kisses on the cheek.

After an hour or two you guys were done going through all the clothes and both of the kids were asleep so your mother had put them in their rooms abd had made some soup for you

"Mom..what's this" you asked looking quite concerned "it's soup Y/n, what's wrong with it" she asked "uhh I'm mot in a mood for soup" she sighed and took the bowl from you "then what do you want?" she saw the suspicious look that appeared on your face and she started to squint "Shrimp and steak alfredo, your grandchild wants it" she shot you a glare then sighed "My grandchild is spoiled" you smiked as she walked away and even harder when the baby kicked "yes I know we're getting some food just hold on for me"

After like twenty minutes your mother came back along with Dream and Dylan with a tray of four plates "what do you two say to grandma" you asked Dream and Dylan "thank you!" They said, you didn't understand why they had so much energy when they were just asleep because they couldn't had gotten it from you or Touya

While the four of you ate you all heard keys grumbles coming frkm the stairs "well who could that be" your mother said "uhhh-Daddy!" Dream quickly got off the bed and jumped om Touya, he smiled at her and picked her and Dylan up "hi muffin, hi rugrat" he kissed the both of them on the cheek them put them down and gave your mother a hug then went to give you a oiss but stopped "are you working?" He asked, you slowly closed your laptop and shook your head "Y/n...Dr Gray said you couldn't work at all for a couple days so you wouldn't be stressed, why're you so hardheaded"

"We'll be going, come on kids" you're mother said as she got the tray and left the room "Touya what the hell am I suppose to do all day, sleep?" You asked "I mean you could, you're such a workaholic ut doesn't make any sense" you scoffed at that comment "I'm a workaholic? Touya let's not bring up the fact you left me at the hospital to go to 'work' but instead you know what you did? You cheated on me"

"When are you gonna let that the fuck go" he asked "Never! I might've forgave you and all but I'll never forget that Touya"

The two of you went back and forth for about a good ten minutes before your mother came back in the room "that is enough! Your children are crying downstairs from hearing you two yell at each other, Touya if you knew she shouldn't be stressed out you shouldn't had called her a workaholic or whatever because you know how she gets, and Y/n I get that you're still hurt but you're fucking almost eight months pregnant for crying out loud, you two are too damn grown to be acting like this, you went to counseling for a reason right? Talk it the fuck out"

You and Touya just stared at her in complete silence till she left the room again leaving the two of you alone "damn it Touya you're gonna make me go into labor early, stop arguing with me on every little thing" he sighed and sat next to you and kissed your stomach then smiled as he saw your baby kick "I'm sorry, for everything that I've done in the past year, everything has been so rocky ever since Dream was born" you hummed and took his hand "yeah but out of all what's happened we've also been really happy, I think becoming has helped us in a way because if we never had them you would had never told me about everythat you do"

"True, I love you Y/n"

"Mmm yeah I love you too Touya"

Had to make something quick because this story deserves love