Appreciation

It's been two weeks since you've seen Overhaul, you became more paranoid since Touya doesn't know yet, you were in your office working a bit due to an upcoming fashion show that you totally forgot about.

You were an hour in, so you decided to take a break. The kids were at your mothers and Touya was in his office that's across from yours working as well. You quietly stepped inside seeing him typing aggressively.

"Touya, let's take a break" he hummed then looked at you for a second then back down, he typed some more then got up. When he got closer to you, he kissed your cheek then your stomach instantly earning a kick making him smile.

"Your scars are healing nicely" you said as he stood up, he hummed as he checked his arms out.

"They are, I'll miss them" he sighed making you roll your eyes.

"I won't" you said, he gave you questionable looks and glared at you "Why not? are you saying I'm ugly?" he asked, following you around the house.

"Not at all, but I don't need to feel your peeling skin on me when I'm asleep."

Touya sighed then went back to your stomach. He kept talking to the baby making her kick which made you smile.

"What should we name her" you asked as you sat down on a couch. He sat next to you and sighed, not sure how to answer.

"Honestly don't know" he said as he continued to rub your stomach, his warm hands were making you sleepy.

"Let me name her, please" he said, you simply nodded trying your best mot to fall asleep, but it didn't work, Touya laughed seeing asleep. He picked you up slowly taking you to the room so you could lay in bed comfortably.

Time Skip

You woke up slowly seeing it was pitch black, Touya was right next to you, holding you close to his chest, but you needed some water, so he needed to let go.

You struggled for almost ten minutes but when you finally broke free you quickly went downstairs. It was very dark when you got downstairs, something felt off, like you were being watched some way.

"Stop hiding, I know someone's there" I said, you heard a chuckle and slow clapping coming close.

"Good ears," you heard a familiar voice say, Overhaul. why did he have to be here, why does he obsess over you so much what does he want from you.

"What do you want from me?" you said turning around to face him, the mask he wore didn't show it be you knew he was smirking. He slowly walked closer to you staring deep into your eyes.

"I just want to make sure your husband's life is miserable" you scoffed from his words.

"If you have to become a widow, so be it" he said lowly, you'd be dammed to be widow with three kids, if Overhaul is saying he'd kill Touya, you had to get involved.

Without a moment later, he vanished. You didn't feel thirsty anymore and your hormones must've kicked in because you started crying, sobbing at that. You felt like you shouldn't be crying but at the same time you felt like something was going to happen one day, Touya has almost been killed before so what if, what if he-

"Y/n?!"

You looked up to see Touya, he looked afraid, like he lost something. He rushed over to you, picked you up carefully and sat you both on the couch.

"What's wrong" he asked, rubbing on you back softly hoping you'll calm down.

You didn't want to say anything about Overhaul, you couldn't even find the words to say it even if you wanted to.