The B word

It's nine in the morning and as you were working Touya and Dream came into your office "what is it you two" you said, they went over to your couch and just stared at you 'what in the hell are they doing' you just continued to do your work till Touya spoke "your birthday is coming up" you stopped typing and glared at him "no" he smirked "yes" you got up from your chair and left the room "Mama?" Touya smiled and Dream and patted her head "she's mad at me."

You walked out the house and drove to Imani's house. Once you got there you knocked on the door till a man opened the door "hello you must be Y/n" he said "I am, you must be Gil Imani's husband right" he nodded and let you inside "Gil if you stole my lo-Y/N HI" you smiled and waved "I didn't steal anything so don't even" Gil said walking away "I'm sorry about this but the jerk over there be stealing all my lotion" you laughed "it's totally okay Touya be doin the same thing" you both smiled and walked to the living room "so how come I get a unexpected visit" Imani asked "because Touya said something about my birthday" you said looking down "what about your birthday" you sighed and looked up "it's coming up but the thing is I don't like celebrating my birthday" she looked at you very confused "why" "every year on my birthday it's always something that happens that messes the whole day up so i don't like my birthday" Imani tapped her fingers together and looked back at you "does he give you good sex on your birthday" she asked "I- IMANI" she laughed and walked over to Gil who came back from the basement "what all I'm saying is that sometimes you just need to have birthday sex and that's it, right babe" Go slowly nodded "I'm sorry about my wife she's a bit strange" he said "I am not strange" "yes you are, you put the milk in first then cereal" (true fact🤫) Gil said walking to you

"you don't gotta be tellin all my business like that dummy" she said walking to you both "watch what to say or you'll be like how you were last week" you and Gil laughed a bit "I should punch you, anyway like I was saying what things happen in your birthday" you sighed and look down again "hmm family passes, someone says their giving birth, work, seeing Touya I the hospital, and probably other things too" you said "poor thing, every time except family dying just have sex, that's what I always need when stupid shit like that happens" Imani said all proud "Imani stai zitto"Gil said (Imani shut he hell up in Italian) "what it's true Y/n get this, on our wedding reception there were like two people who had gotten proposed to and then everything went to them" you looked shocked as she said that "then what" you asked "first my momma kicked them out then after the reception we had the most passion night ever" she said being extra "till sunrise" Gil mumbled "GIL SHUT UP"

Time skip

You got back home after some time and as soon as you walked inside a gun was pointed to your head "who the fuck-" you turn on the lights and see Touya with the gun with just a blank face "nigga if you don't sit yo burnt ass down" he snapped back to reality and sighed "sorry thought you were an intruder" he said going into the kitchen "you need sleep" you walked over to him and kissed him, he tried to deepen it but you pulled away "I'm not done yet" he said pulling you back in 'fuck' he moved his hand to your ass and squeezed it "fuck Y/n your ass feels like a soft pillow" you chuckled and walked away "where's Dream" you asked "Rumi" you hummed and walked in your closet.

"Y/n what are you doing in there" Touya asked "one second you'll see", you opened the door and stepped out in a black swimsuit.

Touya smirked and walked to you "you're being a tease" he said pulling you in for a kiss "maybe I am" she chuckled and kissed you, you pulled away after some time and walked away "HEY where you are going" he asked "outside where else dummy" you sa...

Touya smirked and walked to you "you're being a tease" he said pulling you in for a kiss "maybe I am" she chuckled and kissed you, you pulled away after some time and walked away "HEY where you are going" he asked "outside where else dummy" you said playfully rolling your eyes "you woke up and chose violence".

You got outside to the pool and sat down in a chair "why'd you come out here if you weren't going to swim" Touya asked "I don't even know, take my picture" he sighed and took your phone "alright I'm ready" you got up and did the pose in the picture "fuck you sexy" Touya mumbled "what's that love speak up" he sighed and walked to you "Touya what are YOU-TOUYA PUT ME DOWN" you yelled "nope, you got me a boner and Dream not coming home tonight" you sighed and looked at his back "what's with you and my back Y/n" he asked "what's with yo hand my ass Touya" you asked "you know what fuck you" you smiled "when" he chuckled and laid you down on the bed "now"

⚠️Smut ⚠️

"F-fuck Touya~" he smirked and moved his fingers from your clit "you enjoyed that huh dear" you nodded, he smirked and moved his head down. He looked up at you as he moved his tongue around till you let out a moan, he kept looking at you as his tongue move around your clit "fuck Touya, just fuck me already" he smirked and kissed you "you ready" you nodded, he took off his clothes and instantly put it inside you "Fuck Y/n you feel so good" he started thrusting slowly till you gave him a nod there you were comfortable. He went close to your ear and whispered "you wish you could touch me huh mouse" you couldn't even let a word just a moan as his thrust got faster "this is what you get for wearing that swimsuit love, you just have to be handcuffed while I fuck you so fucking good" he moved away and made his thrust faster.

"T-Touya fuck, what are you doing" he didn't answer you as he pulled out and had you get on top of him "just be patient love, you're must be desperate for me" he put it inside you and shoved you down making you let out a loud moan "see that bulge baby, that's me" you looked down and right back up as his hands held your waist making you go up and down on him "fuck you're so fucking sexy like this, kiss me" you leaned in and kissed him, he pulled away and looked at your hands "I'll take the handcuffs off" you  sighed and relief and kisses him again. He pulled away smirking "keep going" you kept going up and down on him as he took off the handcuffs. All you could here is skin slapping and moaning "Touya, change our position f-fuck" he smirked and put you on your back side, went down and kissed your neck as he started thrusting again at the same fast pace "fuck Ah Touya please~" he lifted his head and looked at you "your enjoying me fucking you like this" you nodded while trying to hold in your moan "open your fucking mouth" you looked at him slowly letting out a loud moan from his thrust getting faster "you have tears coming down, you look so good like that" he stopped looking at you and down at you lower body "fuck I m-might c-cum" he rolled his head and looked at you "don't cum in me asshole" he chuckled and winked at you, soon you came and Touya pulled out so he could cum "I'm lucky to have you as my wife you know" he said "oh really, what a shocker" he glared at you and moved his head down to your entrance "wait wait- AHH FUCK~" you but your lip as he started eating you out "Touya- mm fuck s-s-top" he lifted his head and looked at you "I can't understand you love" he went back down and kept looking at you as he slurped all the fluids in you. He finally lifted his head back to you and smiled "I'm done" you took a breather and sat up "finally" you got up, but your legs went out on you "damn it, Touya help me" he laughed and picked up taking you to the bathroom.

"Use the toilet and then we'll take a bath and shower" Touya said, you nodded and closed the door. You finished using the bathroom and called for Touya, he came back with champagne and a remote "how the hell did the remote for here was somewhere else" you asked "I don't know it's a damn Roku remote they go anywhere" you sighed, he got in the tub first then helped you get in "I'm tired" you said laying your head on Touya's chest "already?! I was gonna ask if you were down for a round two" "Nigga no" Touya laughed and started kissing your neck "hey hey heyy sto- where is your hands going" you asked "to your thighs, I bet their sore" you sighed and turned around "what" "nothing at all, and let's not talk about my birthday okay" he nodded and hugged you "I just want you to be happy since we have Dream now okay" you smiled and hugged him back "wanna just get cake and ice cream and just spend time with Dream" you nodded "I'd like that, I'd really like that" you lifted your body and looked Touya straight in the eyes "you have pretty eyes" you said "I do not have pretty eyes" he said "yes you do" "no I don't"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"Y/n"

"Touya"

"We're not doing this again stop" you playfully rolled your eyes and kissed him "Take me to bed please" he sighed and picked you up bridal style "wanna play Sims" you smiled "sure why not" "hell yeah, I get to Finally kill endeavor" you sighed "mmhm hurry up".
You both fell asleep as soon as Touya killed Endeavor.

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎ ♥︎_♥︎ aight bye

-Imani🥶