Family Issues

8 months pregnant timeskip

During the night you didn't sleep all the time but tonight you did and surely when you're sleep you don't like to be bothered.

A lot has been going on, work was making you upset since you had to make all these outfits  for upcoming show. But tonight you were off and you've been sleep all day but Dream wasn't letting you sleep all day since she was home with you

"Wake upp" she whined "muffin mommy's tired, can I rest a bit more" you said rubbing your eyes "no,I'm hungry" you sighed "where's your dad babe" she laughed and pointed "Touya stop sitting there like a creep" you said looking over to him "I'm not being a creep, and we're both hungry" you groaned and got up out of bed but then felt a horrible pain "FUCK" you yelled "what's wrong" Touya ran to you and tried to figure out what's wrong. He had Dream to go get dressed and he had you throw on something as well since you only had on underwear.

He quickly had the both of you in the car and drove to the hospital.

•••••••••••••••••••••

"Hello how can I can I help you" the receptionist said trying to keep focus on her typing "um so my wife is having some pains, I really can't describe them she's eitght months pregnant" the receptionist quickly nodded and did what she did best "room 404, a nurse will assist you for the time being."

When y'all got to the room Touya had you lay down and gave Dream her ipad "Gamess" she said happily making you chuckle. After some time both the nurse and Dr. Gray came in "assuming from what Touya's simple explanation I say you're in labor" she said cleaning off her hands "ya think" you said harshly. Touya had called your parents as he took Dream outside. It didn't take them long to get to the hospital so Dream was now okay with them in the hall "Touya I fucking hate you" you said as you laid your head back "I know, but you'll be okay" Dr. Gray and the nurse made sure everything was ready for you "we think that a C-section will be safer option since your a month early and you been having complications Y/n"

You didn't care at all what you had to do, you honestly just wanted to get this over with and sleep, while Touya was trying to calm down he had a phone call from work that had pissed you off "I'm busy what is it...uh yeah I'll see" you gave him a blank stare knowing what he was about say "just go, I don't care" he looked at you then left the room "is everything alright" Dr. Gray asked. You shook your head and wiped your face.

••••I'm lazy••••

Everything went pretty well and your newborn Son Dylan was so adorable you couldn't leep your eyes off him. After some time Touya came back making you scoff "nice for you to join us" you said looking at Dream "not now Y/n, can I see our son now" you rolled your eyes and made him wash his hands. The whole time you didn't talk to him and just waited till Dr Gray came back to come back.

•••••••••
When you were released out the hospital the car ride was silent and so was the house when you got home, Touya put Dylan and Dream in their rooms and came back in y'all room seeing you in bed "babe are you mad at me?" you didn't pay him no mind to him calling you, plus you were knocked out cold. You really were tired.

Touya looked at you and sighed, he changed your clithes and tucked you in. He took a shower did his nightly routine and laid down next to you then fell asleep.

•••••••••••••••••

It's been some weeks since Dylan was born and the two of you were having a good time at home but you finally had to leave to go back to work, your relationship with Touya have been a bit shaky since what happened when you were in labor and it's been having you two pretty distant. When he'd get home you really didn't speak to him and he wouldn't speak to you either.

"Jamal can you take a look at my missed calls for me" you asked while drinking some tea "sure thing, one's from some other company some from business partners and the rest are from your husband" you scoffed and looked over to him "what's going on now Ms Y/n" he askes. You looked at him then at your computer "first don't be so formal you know how I am and second something happened at the hospital that's made our um..marriage a bit rocky" you stood up and stood infront of your giant window "well it'll only get worse if you don't do anything" Jamal walked up to you and smiled "thank you, I guess you're right..I'll be back" you got your purse and walked out the door to your car

When you got home Dream ran towards you all happy "hi muffin, where's your father and brother" you asked "uhhh, your room" you smiled and picked her up then went upstairs seeing your husband and son sleep, you sat Dream down and picked up Dylan to put him in his room.

When you walked back into your room Touya was waking up, he didn't say anything to you and just stared at you while you went to look through your closet. The silence was real, the two of you were so awkward as hell y'all didn't know what to do till Dream came into y'all room covered in peanut and jelly "Dream what the hell happened" Touya asked "I just wanted a peanut and jelly sandwich but I wanted you two to talk to each other and I messed up the jelly then the peanut butter" Dream cried, she was talking quickly and you really couldn't understand her

"Calm down okay, I'll clean you up come on" Touya said as he picked her up,
you sighed and laid on your bed thinking how you were going to have a conversation your own husband "fuck" you mumbled

••••••••••••••••••

After 30 minutes Touya was finally done washing Dream up, he made her a peanut butter and jelly sandwich then had he go to bed after she was done. After that he went upstairs to see you "Y/n" he spoke as he walked in the room. You looked up from your book and gave him a small smile "what is it" he sighed and climbed all the way to you "I'm sorry, I don't want to talk about it but I assure you that it was for our safety" you hummed and slowly nodded "I'm still upset you just left like that but, if it meant you were trying to keep us safe then I understand now I'm going to sleep"

Touya smiled and kissed your cheek and turned off the lights "hey...instead of of sone normal sleep we can something else" you scoffed and hit him with a pillow "shut the hell up"

I'm sorry y'all 😭, oooo I'm on a roll