A Day in the Life

Just a filler before the final chapter.

"The baby boring" Dylan said watching Daiya sleep.

"She's only two months Dylan, let her sleep," you said laughing, Daiya was very quiet. She didn't wake up in the middle of the night like how the first two, she didn't cry a lot either and that made things easier for you and Touya.

After you gave birth to Daiya, Dylan has been on your hip all the time, he wanted to be by you and Daiya's side all the time.

"Look Dylan" you said as Daiya opened her eyes, he smiled at her. Daiya looked at him and slowly started to smile back, you knew they were going to be close just by the way they interacted with each other already.

After a few minutes had passed, Touya and Dream had came in your room with food on trays.

"Hi mommy" Dream said as she climbed in the bed "Hi Dreamy, what'd you make for us?' you asked kissing her cheek "French toast, eggs, sausage, and fruit with juice," Touya said putting the large tray on the bed.

He helped get everyone their food and once he was done, he helped himself to the rest. Excluding the Tv playing Henry Hugglemonster, the room was silent. The kids were really into the show for some reason, but you weren't complaining because they can stay quiet longer than two minutes.

When you all were done you took all of the dishes and put them in the dishwasher after rinsing them off.

You went back upstairs to get the kids ready, today we were going to Keigo and Rumi's house. Dream's simple ponytail was still okay so you didn't do anything to her hair, Touya had gotten Daiya dressed so he was currently feeding her.

"Look!" You look down to see Dylan running around butt naked laughing.

"Little boy! Get in the tub!" Touya shouted at him, Dylan continued running around and laughing till you scooped him up and took him to the bathroom.

Once he was in you started to wash him up, he splashed the water the whole time which made it hard for you to wash him but you finished finally and  got him dressed after you dried him off.

"Cars!" He shouted as he grabbed the remote, you knew he wanted to watch Cars so you turned it on then went to check on Dream.

She was struggling putting her clothes on by herself.

"Where's your father Dream?" You asked after helping her put the shirt that Touya was supposed to put on her.

"Your room with Daiya," she said before going to put her shoes on.

You went to your room to see Touya and Daiya laying down.

"Touya you were suppose to help Dream put her clothes on," you said as you slowly picked up your sleepy baby.

He slowly opened his eyes and groaned, "she said she could do it by herself," he said as he sat up. You sighed then gave Daiya a bath since she needed another, she looked at you the entire time with a blank face.

She looked creepy a little but you ignored it a little. When you got done your dressed her in something simple that'll let her move around freely.

After the kids were done you finally got in the shower, you should've stopped at Dream if you knew every morning would be like this.

You couldn't even enjoy your shower fully because you heard yelling outside, you heard Touya's voice and laughter so you knew they were up to something.

After washing yourself you go out to see what was happening, you left the bathroom seeing your empty room. The entire house was quiet but you weren't about to look for them.