Morning Sickness

Morning sickness wasn't really a big deal when you were pregnant with Dream, but this time was different. You had always went to the bathroom every minute.

Touya was getting tire of waking up in the middle of the night to help you but he still had to get up "I hope this is the last time tonight, we gotta get more toothpaste" he said "shut up" you said wetting your toothbrush "wait you wet your toothbrush" you slowly looked at him disgusted "we've been together for ten years and married for five and you're telling me you don't wet your toothbrush" Touya just shook your head "get out, you go have to be a dead beat" you shoved Touya out the room and locked the door "nasty ass"

😿Time Skip😿

Today you went to your office to see how things were holding up since you left for some time, when you got there there was so much chaos going on you almost dropped your tea. You went to your office and did some paperwork that was overdue and came up with some sketches, soon later Jamal had came in seeing you and he got excited "Your back" he said "yep I'm back" he smiled and poured some coffee "um I'm going to need you to stop working and tell me what you've been up to" you smiled and set aside your papers "well um my birthday was like two days ago so I'm now twenty five, uhh Dream had took her first steps recently, and I'm pregnant" Jamal looked at you for a second and at his coffee "well damn congrats" you smiled and looked back down "thank you, can you get some more passion peach tea or whatever it's called" Jamal nodded and walked out your office.

😿😿😿

Some hours go by and you were to pass out, you tried your best to stay awake but you couldn't. About to go into a deep sleep your phone started to ring, you answered really slow "hello" "someone's here for you" you sighed "send them in I guess" you hung up laid your head on your desk. Not long later Touya and Dream came into your office "MAMMAA" you smiled and sat up "hi Dream" Touya let Dream go and she started walking towards you "why are you doing so much work" Touya asked, you picked up Dream and looked at him "no shut up, nasty ass don't wet yo toothbrush" Touya sighed and walked to you "I did it today" you rolled your eyes and turned away "what I got to do to talk to you" you looked at Dream and she looked at you smiling "strawberry cake" Touya sighed and walked out your office "Dream your daddy's a push over".

Touya came back to your office with a while strawberry cake and ice cream "here" you smiled and kissed his forehead "just the forehead" you nodded.

Something was off to you, like something bad was about to happen. You looked at the glass window seeing a whole ass bomb or something flying towards your building "FUCK" you got up quickly with Dream and gave her to Touya "what is it-" you couldn't even respond from glass shattering and Dream crying "fuck, c'mon".

You and Touya quickly ran out your office and ran to the nearest exit, it was a lot of chaos going on from many people running to safety. One woman had fell and she didn't get up like a dumbass and you heard her scream; you looked back seeing blood on your floor 'man my fuckin floor' you and Touya made it outside and he gave Dream to you then he was about to go back inside before you stopped him "where the hell are you going" you asked "look I want you both to be safe so I'm going to do everything I can to make sure I find these fuckers who's causing this" you hear more people screaming inside the building "Keigo and my crew are on the way okay so just stay with Jamal till I get out" you nodded and watched as Touya ran back inside "mamma why are you crying" Dream "I'm crying? I didn't even notice" you said with your voice cracking, Dream pouted and wiped your tears "whoever's dying in there are some dumbasses who thinks this a horror movie" you looked behind seeing Jamal put some smoke "of course you're having a smoke break at this time" Jamal chuckled.

😿😿😿

It's been thirty minutes since Touya left and you started to worry I'd he was alright, you were about to go in but before you could another explosion happened. After some time you hear many screams then Touya walked outside "um so you need this whole building fixed" you sighed and hugged him "I'm just glad you're okay and I can stay home more" Touya smiled and kissed you the Dream "Hungry" you and Dream nodded.

Touya took you both to the car and after Dream was buckled in he got in himself then looked at you "want anything specifically" you shook your head "just want some food, and sleep" Touya smiled and drove off.

After like twenty minutes y'all were at home and Touya got you and Dream back in the house quickly. You and Dream collapsed on the couch while Touya was about to cook, he got out all his ingredients including seasonings because when y'all first met you had to make sure his food had flavor. Since he couldn't find something specific he just had to wing it and make something that Dream would like too "how the hell does she do this every day" he mumbled to himself.

😿😿😿

Finally Touya was finished cooking and when he got you and Dream to the table Dream started eating immediately started eating while you just stared at it "does it look nasty" you shook your head "I just don't feel like eating right now" he sighed and walked to you "well do you wanna lay down" you shrugged "well at least eat just a bit okay" you nodded and slowly picked up your fork. As soon as you took a bite you gagged and ran upstairs "mama okay?" Touya smiled then shook his head. Once Dream was done eating Touya got her out of her highchair.

He walked upstairs to y'all's room and checked on you "you good" you nodded "I'm sorry" you said. Touya sat down next to you letting Dream go and rubbed your thigh "why you, sorry?" you shrugged "Mammaa" you smiled and held Dream in your arms "hey muffin" she smiled and and clapped her hands "thought we don't call her yay anymore" Touya asked "well I changed my mind" Touya sighed and took off his shirt just leaving him in some basketball shorts, he pulled you and Dream close and drew circles on your back "just go to sleep okay" you nodded and closed your eyes.

I'm lazy and don't got anything for the rest of the chapter, plus I got my step tryout tomorrow, this mandatory test, so I need to sleep so I can make it through these like 48 questions lol

-Imani😿