Need You

It was close to midnight; you were sound asleep. This time Touya was awake. He couldn't go to sleep because of work, he needed to settle some things but it'd take some time.

He was in his office getting some equipment and weapons. It was completely dark except for the computer so it felt a bit creepy.

He heard some footsteps outside which made him pause, he knew how everyone's footsteps sound and he knew that no one would be awake, so someone else is inside.

He stopped working and left his office after locking the door, he quietly walked around following the sound of rummaging that led into the kitchen.

"They don't have anything appetizing, Y/n must be hungry" Touya's eyes widened, why was overhaul here? Was he in contact with you? Have the two of you been meeting secretly?

Those were the thoughts wandering in his head right now. He got behind Overhual and stabbed him in the shoulder.

"What the hell!" Overhaul shouted "why the fuck are you here and why do you care about my wife" Touya said coldly.

Overhaul didn't answer, he chuckled and shook his head.

Touya felt a knife going into his stomach. He backed off and sent a flame to overhaul, he dropped to the floor in pain of the blue fire.

Touya made his way upstairs to your room, you were awake watching Tv but instantly stopped when you saw him.

"Touya- what happened?" You asked trying to get up but Touya stopped you.

"Why is Overhaul here?" He asked, ignoring the pain "he's been coming here often, I was so scared to tell you" you said as your tears instantly fell.

"Why? You think I was gonna hurt you?" You simply nodded, the man has done it before so why wouldn't do it again?

"Touya you're bleeding a lot, you need help," he shook his head and slowly got up. He started walking out of the room to go back downstairs.

You followed him all the way down seeing Overhaul on the floor, his face was half burnt and he wasn't moving.

"Get the kids, we need to go" you nodded and did what he said.

You made sure not to wake them up fully so they could go back to sleep easily. When you got them to the car Touya was already inside in the driver's seat.

"You shouldn't be-"

"I'm fine Y/n" he said cutting you off before driving to the hospital.

It wasn't as busy as usual so he go straight into surgery. While you waited with the kids on your lap you called Rumi.

"Why are you calling me at three in the morning?" She asked picking up.

"Touya's in surgery" you said shakily.

"What?! What happened?" She asked.

You told her everything about the Overhaul situation from when he came up to you at Dylan's party till now.

"Y/n why didn't you say anything?" Rumi asked, it sounded like she was moving around.

"I was scared, I'm scared of Overhaul and Touya. I'm eight months pregnant Rumi I don't need anything happening right now,"

Rumi stayed on the phone till she made it to the hospital to be with you. After another hour Touya was out of surgery and now in recovery wide awake.

You all went to his room seeing him eating soup.

Rumi took the two sleeping kids out of the room and left you and Touya alone.

"What's wrong?" He asked giving his fukk attention to you, he saw the tears rolling off your cheeks.