Couple goals

I recommend if you play the song on a different app bc it won't play if you sroll down

"TOUYA THAT HURT" "HOLD STILL DAMNIT" you whined as Touya TRIED to take out a dagger "this is your fault, like how the hell did you get this shit in your leg" he asked "I don't know but it hurts" you whined again "if you don't shut the hell up or I'll leave this thing in your leg" you scoffed and kicked him with your other leg "OW" "shut the hell up you'll be aight" he chuckled and put his leg between yours "just because you have a dagger in your leg doesn't mean I won't do what I want to do with you love" you sighed and pushed him off you "take this damn blade out of me you kinky bitch" you said "I'm not a female nor am I a dog" "TOUYAAA GET IT OUT"

--Time skip--

"Touyaa" he sighed and turned around in his chair "what" you smiled and motioned him to come to you, he got up and held you by your waist "what's up" you smiled and took one of his hands and put your other hand on his shoulder "whatever you doin stop, you need to rest" he said "I can rest later so let me dance with me husband please" you said "alright fine" he sighed.

Play the song if you want 🌚

You looked down as the song started, you haven't danced in so long that you kinda forgot how to "hey, look up" you looked up seeing Touya having a very very small smile "I know you ain't hidin yo smile" you said "I- um no I'm not" Touya said starting to sway to the music "yes you are" you said

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"✨Yes✨"

"💢Nooo💢"

"Yesss"

"Y/n"

"Touya"

"Please don't"

"Aww is my Burn't daddy mad" Touya chuckled and picked you up "AYE WHAT YOU DOIN" you yelled "I'm finna fuck you what do you think" he said walking upstairs "TOUYA STOP PLEASEE I WON'T TEASE YOU ANYMORE" you pleaded "to late dear" you whined. Touya laid you down and started kissing on your neck "mmm Touya~" he chuckled and lifted his head looking to straight in the eye "you're so annoying" you smiled "I know I am but you love me" he playfully rolled his eyes and took off your shirt "did your boobs get bigger" you sighed "you're messing up the mood fuck me already" you said pulling Touya in close to you "someone's horny" he kissed your cheek and and took his clothes off

Before Touya could even touch you again you both heard the door open hearing Himiko yelling "Y/N TOUYA I'M BACK WIT YO CHILD" "SHIT" you managed to get your shirt back on and crawl to the top of y'all's bed and get under the cover "GO" you said motioning Touya to leave "hold on his damn why you rushin me" you smiled and threw a pillow at him "SOMEBODY HOME, HURRY UP HURRY UP" Touya sighed "Hy the fuck is she so loud" he said "BABAA" Dream yelled "I'M COMING I'M COMING"

Instead of Touya coming upstairs you see Himiko come in your room "what took y'all so long to come downstairs" she asked "none of your business" you said, you quickly put on one of Touya's boxers that you had folded and tried getting out of bed "FUCK THAT HURT" you yelled "what happened to you" Himiko asked helping you up "someone stabbed me with a dagger while I was on a mission" you said "poor thing, you'll be alright" you sighed and pinched her "OW that hurt" "then shut up". You both managed to get downstairs after finding a way to get you down "mama" you smiled and sat down in front of her "I'll be leaving now" Himiko said "uh bye" Touya locked the door and sat behind you "Y/n" "what" you said playing with Dream "do you wanna find a new house" you turned around seeing Touya hold his head down "what" "do you want to move, I think lot's of people know where we live and I don't need another jack ass like Overhaul to come after yo hand Dream" you sand Dream smiled and plopped on top of him "y'all are heavy get off me" you playfully rolled your eyes and started kissing his face "Babaaa" "sure we can, help me get up please" Touya sighed "again your annoying"