Bad bitch

"Hello my dear"

You stepped back a bit just shocked "Overhaul how the fuck you get to my house" you asked "I have my ways, now we can do this the hard way or the easy way" you sighed and slammed the door "I'LL CALL THE POLICE GET THE FUCK OFF MY PROPERTY" you yelled "I don't think you want to do that dear" you turned around seeing Overhaul right in front of you "get the fuck out off brand Hisoka" you said "tch...you the one who's being difficult so I'm sorry but I gotta do this" he said snapping his fingers "OH HELL NO" you pulled out a gun and shot it at one of the men by you "DAMN IT DO IT ALREADY" Overhaul yelled.

You had felt a pinch in your shoulder and collapsed on the floor " took you long enough" he scoffed walking out the door.

°
°
°
It had been some hours from when you were last awake, it was probably somewhere in the morning when you finally awakened. You looked around a noticed you were in a dark room 'where the hell am I' you thought to yourself as you stood up, you walked around till you felt a doorknob, so you opened it. You walked around the hall till you saw a man sleeping with a bunch of medical equipment on him 'oh shit' you walked a bit faster and went upstairs.

As you walked towards to the last stair you looked around to see if anybody was near and luckily no one was nearby. You quickly went down the hall to find a door to get out but no luck, as you kept looking for a way out you felt a pair of hands touch your shoulder "going somewhere?" You turned around looking eye to eye to one of Overhaul's workers "and who the fuck are you" you asked, "My name is Hari Kurono how about you" he asked "Y/n that's all you need to know" you said pushing him away "if you're trying to leave, I don't think that'll happen anytime soon" Hari said "piss off."

You walked around more till you found the little girl you saw last time you were here "hi there" she looked up at you looking a bit afraid "hey I won't hurt you don't look like that" you said walking inside the room, she slowly went back to coloring silently. You looked over at what she was drawing, and she looked up at you "what ya makin" you asked "butterfly" she whispered "it looks very pretty" she looked up seeing you smile, she looked back down to her paper and kept coloring. Later Overhaul came in the room "Eri let's g- when did you get here and how" he asked, "don't worry about that" he sighed and grabbed you "The hell LET ME GO" he ignored you and continued to walk.

"NIGGA LET ME GO" you yelled kicking him in the back causing him to trip a little "fuck, who do you think you are" he asked getting himself together "that's none of your business but I'm not simple white girl I those horror movies" you said pulling a knife "where'd you get that "don't worry about it" he sighed and clapped his hands three times "the hell are you- AYE WHAT THE FUCK LET ME GO DAMN" you yelled "No can do" Hari said all calm LET ME GOOO" "give her the drug" your eyes widen when Overhaul said that, you quickly made a pin from your arm and threw it at Overhaul 'GOT EM" he fell to the floor bleeding a lot "damn you bitch" you smirked "I know I'm a bitch don't remind me you little shit" you said "take downstairs".

Hari took you back downstairs and locked the door behind him "listen I'm giving you one phone call alright I'll be back so take your phone" he said handing you your phone and left the room. You looked at all you notifications with 10 miss calls from Rumi 13 from Keigo and 20 from Touya 'fuck' you called Keigo who answered immediately "Y/N WHAT'S GOING ON YIU HAVEN'T ANSWERED YOUR PHONE FOR THE LAST TWO DAYS" you sighed "I got kidnapped by Overhaul, is Dream okay" you asked "Eh I wouldn't say she's not okay but she's been crying a lot whenever I say yours or Touya's name" "aw my little muffin miss her mommy, okay but real shit I need to you call Touya or whatever tell Rumi there's also a child her with bandages on her arms here so she can tell the heroes" "why we gotta tell those backstabbing bitches" "you right, at 1 a.m come to the address I send you and in the back of the building there's a big ass hole that'll fit my rifle" "You got a rifle" "yes dip shit now write this down I gotta hurry, go to my place get a purple rifle that's on the left corner in my closet, get a hearing device for you hand me on Touya's dresser then get me some bad ass clothes and my bat" "I gotchu, alright friend I'm coming soon" "alright bye" you hung up and sighed "fuck all I wanted to do was go to bed" you laughed.