Dylan's Day?

"Touya Todoroki wake your ass up, your three children and wife are hungry" you said pretending to cry while the kids hit his chest, Today's Dylan's birthday and the party started at one and it was eleven. Though he's been working a lot Touya gave you a promise that he would be here for the family more.

He woke up finally almost ten minutes, when he saw Dylan, he gave him a giant hug "happy birthday chipmunk" he said making Dylan laugh, once he did his good mornings to everyone he got up and went downstairs with Dylan to make something to eat.

"Dream" you called out "hm?" "Guess what time it is" she looked at you then around your room and shrugged "time to do your hair" she smiled and went out the room then came back with the basket filled with everything you needed, as you did her hair Dream would not moving, she wasn't tender headed, but she kept moving to grab things and it was getting annoying.

"Dream if you don't stop moving" you said as you sat her back down, just like her father she's hardheaded so she kept getting back up, this time she ran away from you and went downstairs to her father.

"Muffin what are you doing?" He asked as he gave Dylan some breakfast "running away!" She yelled excitedly; he gave her a questionable look then saw you.

"Dream why won't you stay still, I'm pretty sure mommy's tired" Touya looking at her then at you with pity "but I wanna show you, my hair!" she shouted excitedly, Touya sighed then picked her and Dylan up "how about we go into the room to watch okay so you can sit still."

Dream smiled and ran back to your bedroom with Dylan after he put them down, that wild child of yours. Shaking your head and sighing Touya kissed your cheek and gave you a peck on the lips "why'd you get me pregnant three fucking times Touya" you whined, he laughed and took your hand walking you back to your room.

After an hour you had gotten everyone dressed, Dylan's been obsessed over 101 Dalmatians from Disney, so you and Tour wore red, and Dylan and Dream wore white and black. They looked adorable as you took some pictures of the two of them.

Soon the doorbell rung, Touya had gotten it and it was your mom and father with many grocery bags "mom, you're here early" you said crossing your arms as Dream and Dylan ran up to her "well I needed to get started on the food, plus I need Touya's help" she said as she sat the bags down.

"You need to sit down, you're about to pop Y/n" you simply sighed trying not to argue with her and sat down "here Dylan" your father said giving him two bags, with Dreams help he opened it seeing a box containing a small basketball hoop set, the other bag had toddler books. 

"Now you both know that those aren't going to be read in a long time" you said making Touya laugh "baby!" Dylan called out running to your stomach, he laid his head on top of it and stood there patiently till he started laughing from feeling her kick. 

You smiled as he kept laughing each time she kicked, it was a bit painful, but you ignored it "he loves his new sister and she's not here yet" Touya said "what about me?" Dream asked pouting, Dylan looked at her then gave her a big hug, you all had let out aw watching them hug, Dylan's such a sweetheart.

After another hour, everyone was at your house for Dylan's party, you watch as he played.

"You, okay?" Touya  asked as he sat down next to you, you simply nodded and looked down "I'm tired Touya" he hummed then took your hand "I bet you are, you got this big ole belly of yours weighing you down" you gave him a stank face and yanked your hand away "shut the fuck up Touya, ass is sleeping down here tonight."

"For what?" he asked "you called me fat, so fuck off" he chuckled then kissed your cheek then went back outside yelling at Keigo, you sighed while shaking your head seeing your husband act like a child.

You continued to watch the kids play since you couldn't do much, if you moved a lot your body would start hurting. Unexpectedly, you got a notification from your doorbell app, you slowly got up to answer. When you did your body went stiff

"H-How the hell are you alive?!"

"Hello, my dear, you missed me?"

The sight of Overhaul made you shiver, you swore he was dead but apparently not, you walked outside slowly closing it behind you "what is this, you're second child cooking?" he asked chuckling, he seemed different in a way, he had more of a raspy voice and his eyes were very low "My third..why are you fucking here?" you asked crossing your arms. 

"I came to see you darling, what's the problem with that?" he asked 'Uhm well let me think..you fucking kidnapped me, Twice!" you shouted making sure not to be too loud, he sighed and gave you a smirk "and I'll do it again if you keep getting on my nerves" he said walking up to you slowly.

The two of you stood in each other's faces for a minute till you head the doorknob turning, Overhaul kissed your hand then all of a sudden, he disappeared "the foods ready, you okay?" you turned around facing Keigo and slowly nodded "let's go".

the rest of the party was a blur, you did your best to make a scene while during moments like singing happy birthday or opening presents but once the party was over, you went straight to your room to take a shower.

as you stepped in, you hummed from the feeling of the hot water touching your body, it felt nice and relaxing, the water running down your body helped you from thinking about the encounter with Overhaul, you didn't feel safe anymore, how did he find out where you lived, again.

When you got out the shower and the bathroom, Touya and the kids were in your bed watching a movie while eating ice cream "mommy!" they yelled, you smiled climbing in bed laying on Touya's chest "ice cream?" he offered, you smiled and took the cup then started eating while focusing on the movie, it was Cars from Pixar, here comes a new obsession.

"You, okay?" Touya whispered in your ear, you slowly nodded "just tired" he hummed then kissed you making the kids stare at you two in disgust "No! Stop!" they shouted at you making you laugh, they were acting like six-year-olds when they're only two and one, that's terrifying.

Y'all, I know this is hella short but I'm not feeling okay, mentally but I hoped you all enjoyed.