Secrets

Five Year Time Skip.

Five years has passed, you're twenty eight years old now, Touya's Twenty nine, Dream's Seven, Dylan's six, and today Daiya's five!

Ever since she was born, Touya had changed how he work. He didn't go on any dangerous mission that would possibly kill him, he and Keigo had to get many people to do dirty work for them now

You're company has exapanded greatly, you have different locations for each continent in different countries and started a sister company for Kids.

You were currently getting the girls for a family Photo and Daiya's party. Her favorite color is all types of brown so that's the theme for the day.

You had two ponytails with two sections in the front left out for Dream and did a slick swoop with the rest of the hair out for Daiya.

"Oooo mommy this is nicee" Dream said checking herself out,she was doing many poses in the mirror that mafe you laugh.

Dream has become a sassy little girl, really girly as well. Daiya was more quiet than her siblings. Dylan was very caring especially for his sisters, Daiya would cling to him a lot.

"Mommy" Daiya called out to you "yes?"

"Where's Dylan?" She asked as she played with your stomach " I don't know, maybe downstairs with daddy, wanna see?" She nodded and got up.

"Come on Dreamy, let's show daddy your hair," she squealed then quickly ran downstairs.

You and Daiya followed behind and when Daiya saw Dylan she ran to him, giving him a tight hug.

"Daddy look! Mommy did my hair," Dream said as she shook her head.

"You look very pretty Dreamy" she smiled then joined her siblings.

"You look tired" you said running your fingers through Touya's hair.

"I am, Daiya kept me up late" you hummed the pecked his lips a few times.

He checked the time and sighed "we have to leave" he said getting up from the stool and picked up Dylan and Daiya.

Dream followed him to the car and everyone had gotten situated, ready to go.

The drive to the studio was enjoyable, the kids were focused on a movie playing so they were quiet for once.

"Can you believe it Touya? My baby is five, I feel old" you said pouting.

"Twenty eight isn't old, but it's been seven since Dream was born, and six since Dylan was born," he said.

"I know...let's have a another?"

Touya looked at you like you were crazy "I'm not having anymore, three is enough" he said shaking his head.

When you arrived to the studio, You both got the kids out of the car and lef them to the studio.

"The Todorki's, another baby?" Your photographer asked making you laugh.

"No, no more...probably,Daiya's birthday is today and we're doing a family photo" you said smiling making sure no one heard you say probably but Touya heard it and pinched you.

"Ow!" You shouted "I heard you, you're not slick," he said lowly.

"We have the set ready, follow me" everyone follows the photographer a d do what they tell you all to do.

"Smile Dream" you say only for her to do a fake smile but it was tolerable.