Stress..

You were at work doing you when you had gotten a phone call 'what the fuck bruh' you picked up the phone hearing gun shots "HELLO MOUSE FUCK" Touya said "TOUYA" you yelled "WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING" all you could were sirens going off "turn around" you did as he said and saw him wave at you "NIGGA WHY THE HELL YOU BY MY BUILDING" you yelled "open your window" you sighed and opened your window "TOUYA WHAT THE HELL" YOU YELLED "SHOOT OVER THERE" he yelled back, you looked over seeing men running towards Touya "fuck" you walked to your desk and grabbed your gun Touya let you get.

You got back to your window and shot at the men a couple times "GOOD JOB" you rolled your eyes and closed the window

~Later~

You got home after a long day, you almost collapsed to the floor but Touya caught you "geez, what with you today" he picking you up "I'm sleepy" you said resting your head on his shoulder "do you wanna shower first" you shook your head "well take a nap on the couch while I get Dream then your taking a shower" you groaned and looked up at him "hii babbyyy" he playfully rolled his eyes and kissed you "are you high Y/n" you scoffed "nooooo I'm not why you askin me this you know how I act when I'm sleepy, I'm much worse when high" you said getting down "tch whatever" as you walked to the couch Touya slapped your ass "stoppp you gone make my ass hurttt" you whined "good"

When Touya left home you had gotten a text from an unknown number

Unknown

??:hello beautiful you remember me

Uhh no:love bug🙈

??:

Oh shit, how you get my number: sugar baby 🥴

??:my job 😐

Mmmhm what do you want: sugar baby 🥴

??:wanna get lunch ever since I saw you that day I wanted to see you again plus Chanel wants to do a collab with you so they asked me idk why though 😪(they unprofessional sometimes)

Oh..wow uhh sure what time: sugar baby 🥴

??: tomorrow at 1 I'll send you the address Alright

And what is your name: sugar baby 🥴

??: Jamal and yours is Y/n

sure is uh I'll see you tomorrow: sugar baby 🥴

________

You sat up from the couch hearing little giggles from Dream, you walked to the garage door seeing Touya walking to the door. He walked in and kissed your forehead "Touyaa" you walked with him towards the kitchen "what is it" he asked "I got asked to do a collab with Chanel" you said "that's great I guess" you sighed and leaned on the counter and glared at him "what is it now" he asked leaning towards you "you ass you don't show any emotion" you said pushing him off you "you on yo period or some shit" you scoffed and sat down with Dream "hey muffinn, your daddy's being a real jerk right now" you said to Dream "oh really that's how it is" he got down behind you and caught Dream's attention "hey there fetus your mommy's got a really annoyin ass attitude, you wanna show her the trick I taught you" she clapped her hands and crawled over to your leg "the hell did you teach-" you stopped mid sentence from feeling Dream bite you with her gums "OWWW TOUYA WHY'D YOU TEACH HER THAT" you yelled elbowing him in the gut "because why not, shouldn't had been having that attitude with me" you rolled your eyes and got up.