Alone Time

It's been three weeks since you have birth and the mother thing was kicking in, you were sound asleep when you felt someone kiss you on the forhead which made you wake up "Touya?" You called out "your awake" Touya said fixing his tie "Where you going" "I got to go to work litte mouse I'll see you two later" Touya said about you walk out, you got up real quick and hugged him from behind

"I don't want you to go" you said clinging onto his shirt "Little mouse I have to, you said once you started to lose the baby weight I can go back to work" Touya said trying to get to Dream's room "So I didn't think it'll go so fast" you said clinging onto him tighter "STAY WITH MEEEE" "Shh your gonna wake up Dream babe" Touya said "That doesn't change the fact your leaving me" you said somehow getting on Touya back "Stay home with me and have a sex filled day Yeah!" you suggested "I would like to do that but I'm sorry but it's a no" Touya said sitting you on the couch "Look who's awake" he said picking up Dream.

"You know Dream is a happy baby she doesn't really cry at all" Touya said walking over to you "She's a mean little girl" you said, Touya sat down and looked at you "Y/n are you in drugs" Touya asked "Maaaaybe you'll never know" Touya glared at you for a bit "Ok ok I'm joking, no I'm not it's just that even before I was pregnant we didn't get to spend a lot of time together just the two of us" you said laying your head on Touya lap "I mean I feel the same way but I'm trying to keep lot's a threat's away from you and now Dream" "Aw so caring but you do know I can make a pin come out of my body right and how big I want it" you said demonstrating how your quirk works "Yes I know and you have great combat skills I know I know now will you take the fetus" Touya said handing you Dream "don't call our daughter a fetus Touya think of a better nickname" you said sitting up "Alright hmm how about muffin" as Touya said that Dream started to giggle "she must like it so muffin it is now get going okay" you said "Alright bye bye muffin and bye to you too little mouse" Touya said giving you a kiss.

Time skip

"Dream if you don't stop moving" you said getting annoyed,you were trying to put on some clothes on her so you could hang out with Rumi today. "I'm warning you litte girl" she blinked at you looking like she rolled her eyes, you sighed and finally got her clothes fully on (Please use y'all imagination I can't find a good outfit). After you got her settled you went to get yourself ready, you put Dream in her crib so she can sleep and went to take a shower.You got out and did your other part of your routine and got your clothes on.

You got out and did your other part of your routine and got your clothes on

You can change it if you want

You got Dream and started to head out the door. When you opened it you saw Touya and that limo again *why is he back now?* You thought to yourself "Sir how are we supposed to stop them" a bodyguard said "I don't KNOW STOP ASKING" Touya yelled, you walked over to them and cleared your throat "sir do you know this woman or do I need to take precautions* the bodyguard said, Touya slapped on his neck "Idiot that's my wife I told you that" Touya said walking towards you "where you guys going right now I can take you..I guess" Touya suggested "No I'm taking my car" you said walking away "little mouse come on and let me take you" Touya said "No I'm taking my car" you said pushing Touya off you. Touya sighed and went back into the limo "Your wife is stubborn I see" his bodyguard said "shut up Marcus"

Time skip

You and Dream got to Rumi's place finally, luckily Dream was asleep. You knocked on the door and after some time she answered looking all tired "Are you ok Rumi" you asked "just woke up" she said stretching "Oh shit you can come in" Rumi said moving out the way. You stepped inside and saw a whole bunch of toys all over the floor "Woahh did Ren did this" you asked "Yeah he's sleeping now",Ren is Keigo's and Rumi's one year old son. You sat down on the couch taking Dream out her car seat, she started crying a bit when you tried taking her out "Dream don't fight with me now" you said trying your best to calm her down "how are you and how are you little one!" Rumi said picking up Dream "I'm annoyed for no reason but I'll be fine" you sighed "what happened" Rumi asked having her attention on Dream "well I saw Touya and his bodyguard earlier again and he pissed me off then Touya tried to get me and Dream into that damn limo" you said "What a limo girl if I had a chance I'll l take it" "girl no I don't know where that thing has been" Rumi laughed at you and went back to Dream.

Time skip and..Smut

You finally got back home and you saw your mother's car in the driveway, You got Dream out your car and went inside . "Mom?" you called out "Oh finally you back" your mother said with an attitude "Chile um why are you here" you asked setting Dream down "well Touya called and asked can I take Dream for the night" your mother said all happy "he did" she nodded and you just looked away for a minute. You heard the door open and saw it was Touya himself coming inside "Oh hey little-mouse" Touya noticed you looked upset "..we'll be going now enjoy y'all's fight" your mom said getting Dream and a pink book bag. Touya walked up to you and pulled you in from the waist "what's wrong" Touya asked you "nothing just let me go I'm tired" you said moving his hands off you "Y/n stop acting like this" Touya said with a stern tone "Touya I'm annoyed leave me alone damn" you said walking upstairs. Touya followed you to y'all room and lied on top of you "Touya what do you want" you asked "you" Touya said said with a smirk.

You looked up at him surprised he said that "What did you say to me" you asked sitting up "you heard me little mouse" Touya said rubbing on your thighs "was this the reason you wanted my mom to get Dream" you asked "your so smart" Touy pulled you closer to the edge of the bed where he was looking down at you "You know you got on my nerves these last couple days" Touya said leaning towards you "yea well so what" Touya chuckled and went to your neck "I'll bite you baby don't test me" Touya whispered in your ear "you Burn't ass mother fucker do it" you said with a cold tone, Touya went back to your neck and started to bite down on your neck real hard "fuck Touya" he let out a chuckle and moved to the front of your neck "your so pretty,but you'd be even prettier with burn marks on you" Touya said flipping you over "all fours little mouse" you giggled and and got into doggystyle "how come we're so obedient today little mouse" "don't ask me that question Touya" Touya scoffed and just ripped your underwear off (again I despise the word panties 😀) "hmph nice ass darling"

Touya pulled his pants down along with his boxers, he slapped his dick on your ass for a bit before putting it in "FUCK you feel so good Little mouse" Touya said thrusting into you, he slapped your ass leaving a burn mark which made you let out a loud moan "that's right little mouse moan for me" he whispered in your ear, Touya's thrust went faster and left more burn marks on you "you were such a brat today little mouse,it pissed me off" he slapped you ass again leaving another burn on you "Fuck there's so many marks on that there's no more space for anymore little mouse" "fuck Touya" you softly said, he pulled out and flipped you on your backside "your legs are shaking little mouse" Touya whispered to you "s-shut u-up FUCK Touya giving me a warning fuck" "keep the attitude and i'll go get a toy" you glared at him while was smirking "i want to kick you in the balls right now" "shut it Y/n" Touya slapped your thigh leaving a big burn on you, his thrust was slow for a few seconds then got faster "you so cute when your like this mouse, Fuck I'm gonna cum little mouse" Touya's thrust got faster yet sloppy "OH FUCK I'M-cumming" you both were catching your breath then Touya lifted you up

"you really know how to please me huh Touya" you said finally catching your breath "hmph go pee" you playfully rolled your eyes and tried to get up "need help" "nope I got it let me just crawl" luckily your husband wasn't always an ass so he helps you to the bathroom. Y'all both fell asleep in each other's arms peacefully.

My smut is TERRRRRIBLE I know but yeah, since I'm in person school now chapters might come slower or even faster depends on how my school computer wanna act but um bye👏🏽