Unexpected Surprise

It was two days past your birthday and Touya went back to his business trip, you were peacefully asleep and all of a sudden you woke up having to throw up. You ran to the bathroom and did your business, after you stopped you flushed the toilet and was about to brush your teeth but you had the feeling again.

You've been throwing up a lot so automatically assumed what was going on, you brushed your teeth and couldn't go back to sleep so you played the Sims 4, you wanted to get the wicked whims mod for some reason (wicked whims is an 18+ mod where sims have a more realistic sex life basically, and there's a stripper part too..if you didn't know). You downloaded it and put it in your game, you played for some hours until you heard Dream crying. You got up and walked in her room "what's wrong baby" you asked "babbaa" you sighed and picked her up "he's gonna come back soon I promise okay, wanna lay down with me on babba's side" Dream nodded and clung onto your shoulder "I love you mamma" you smiled and walked in your room "Dream how would you feel if I had a little brother or sister" Dream gave you a stank face "I have to share my room?" she asked "no baby you don't have too, but would you like to have someone to play with you and be with you all the time" she gave it a thought and looked at you smiling "I think it'll be fun" you smiled and kissed her cheek "alright baby go to sleep okay" Dream nodded and got comfortable in the bed "night night" "night night".

+++++++

You woken up early to get ready to go to the doctor, this was your physical to it's just perfect to see if you were pregnant or not. You took a shower and did your makeup then got dressed

Today the weather was warm, luckily your mom said she'll watch Dream so you didn't have to take her with you

Today the weather was warm, luckily your mom said she'll watch Dream so you didn't have to take her with you. You went downstairs and went to your car.

+++++

You arrived to the doctors office and signed in, now you have to wait. You were getting bored so you texted Touya

Sugar daddy😫🤲🏽

Babe:Sugar baby🥴

Sugar daddy😫🤲🏽: what's up Y/n

Um that's not my fucking name, but anyways I'm at the doctor's office waiting for my physical and I'm bored:Sugar baby🥴

Sugar daddy 😫🤲🏽: is Hot Pocket with you

No😕, I miss my big headed ass baby now: Sugar baby🥴

Sugar daddy😫🤲🏽:now why the fuck did you just say her head is big

Because it is, you have a big head🙄: Sugar baby🥴

Sugar daddy😫🤲🏽: you know what Y/n- nevermind

No say it:Sugar baby🥴

Sugar daddy😫🤲🏽: nope I'll just send my pictures to someone else