Stay

Sometimes things happen when their not supposed to happen and this morning was something happened when you were sleeping

You were sleep all peacefully and you woke up the a loud bang, you looked over to Touya but he wasn't in bed 'fuck' you got up and then on a robe that isn't even yours 'my legs fucking hurt' you whined as you walked out your room. You managed to get downstairs 'what the hell, where's the smoke coming-' "TOUYA" you ran to your husband who was bleeding a lot "fuck fuck fuck Touya you alive still?!" he nodded slowly "stay with me, FUCK HOW DID THIS HAPPEN" you were trying so hard not to have a break down looking at Touya's stomach "calm...down" he said, you wiped your tears and ran upstairs.

You ran back down with a bag and your phone, you picked up Touya and called Rumi "hello Y/n why are you calling me at three in the morning" Rumi asked "BECAUSE I'M FUCKING PANICKING RIGHT NOW, I GOTTA TAKE TOUYA TO THE HOSPITAL" you yelled  "woah calm down okay what happened" "I don't fucking know Rumi I just saw him on the floor by the garage bleeding constantly and the FUCKING SEATBELT WON'T WORK FUCK" you tried not crying but you couldn't all of your tears came out "okay I'm going to call your mom and we'll meet you at the hospital okay" she said "okay bye" you hung up and drove off real quick

You were almost at to the hospital and suddenly you hear sirens "OH FUCK" you got a gun and looked behind you seeing police cars, you rolled your eyes and shit their tires "Y/....n" you looked over at Touya "Fuck fuck fuck" you focused back on the road and finally got to the hospital. You rushed inside so you could get some assistance and after a while they came rushing outside with you, the nurses got Touya out the car and put him on the stretcher "we'll have someone come back to you ma'am just sit in the waiting room" you nodded and watched as they took Touya away.

Not long after Rumi, your parents, and Himiko came in "Y/N" you looked up at Himiko and she just hugged you "your shaking, what happened" she asked "I DON'T KNOW STOP ASKING" you yelled in her shirt "poor thing, did you see her eyes all puffy" you pulled away from the hug and looked at your mom "Y/n do you need anything at all" your father asked "my child and my husband" you said quietly "ow see I told you but to-Y/n?!" everyone turned around seeing Imani standing in front of you all "Imani" you got up and quickly walked to her "what happened, where's Touya" she asked "in the emergency room" her eyes widened and pulled you in for a hug "where's Dream" "at my best friend's house" you said

"Mrs Todoroki" you looked up at a doctor who was looking at a clipboard "u-um yes" "your husband needs surgery, we found bullet wounds, luckily they aren't too close to his heart but we'll have to do surgery immediately before he loses to much blood" you looked down and took a breather and looked back up "please you don't need to worry at all, I assure you that he'll be fine okay nothing at all will change about him alright" you slowly nodded and walked to your mother. The doctor walked away and you started crying in your mother's shoulder "sh sh shh it's okay it's okay, Martin take her outside" your father nodded and managed to take you outside.

"Y/n stop crying please"your father said lifting your head "I'm sorry *sniff* just it's been awhile since Touya had to go to the hospital" you said, he pulled you in for a hug and started rocking side to side "it'll be okay, okay just let out all the tears" you nodded and cried and little more "you should've seen how he was just sitting there looking like he was dying" your father rubbed your back and you kept crying "just know I'm taking a picture of you so I can show Touya" you laughed and smiled "take the picture" he laughed and took out his phone and took a picture.

Time skip 🥶

You, Imani, and Rumi spent the night at the hospital waiting for the doctor to come out, it was probably seven a.m when he came back "Mrs Todoroki" you  opened your eyes quickly and looked at the doctor "can I see him" he nodded "follow me" you smiled and write a note then slapped it on Rumi's head causing her to wake up "Oowwwww Y/n you gotta stop doi- where she goin" .

You and the doctor got to Touya's room and he just stood at the door you can go in" you smiled and slowly opened the door see Touya wide awake "my dear wife if you don't stop eye fuckin me and walk over here" you sighed in relief and closed the door "hello Touya, I'm tryin not to cry soo just talk to me for awhile" you sat in a chair next the hospital "uh well I'm fucking hungry and they gave me fucking gold fish and a juice box, I don't feel any pain anymore from the wounds so that's great, and where's my daughter" Touya asked "well I don't know what to  tell you about the gold fish and Dream's with- come in" the door opened with your mom and Dream standing in front of it "she's right here but damn Touya I'm the one who's been crying so that's messed up" he laughed and took your hand "you were crying" you slowly nodded "mmhm I'll even show you a video of her breaking down and a picture with her puffy eyes" your mother said handing you Dream "Mom really I thought we was good" she laughed and took out her phone "Mamaa" you looked at Dream and smiled "hey stink"she smiled and laid on your chest "oh wow, you must was real scared huh" you looked up and glared at him "shut up".

"SIR" you and Touya looked at the door seeing Marcus "Marcus we're not working so call me Touya" Marcus nodded "are you okay, you need some water, food" Marcus asked "no what he needs is for you to move to black ass away" you said "but who invited you to the conversation" "not today you two, Marcus I'm fine I'm getting discharged today so I'll see you tomorrow so go home to your family" Marcus nodded and glared at you before he left "mouse" you looked at Touya "come here please"you sighed and walked over to him"what is it" "lay down next to me" you sighed and gave him Dream then got in the bed "that's better, go to sleep now okay"you nodded and closed your eyes "I love you"

"I love you too"

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Touya wake up" "Babaaa" whenever he's real comfortable Touya will become deep sleeper and you hated it, you all go Mt back home and instantly he passed out in your room "sleepy" you sighed and walked into Dream's room putting her in her crib. You walked back to your room seeing Touya still sleep 'this nigga' you you went into your closet and took out a tape, you hooked up the VCR and played the tape "Y/n why are you playing our sex tape" Touya asked "for you to wake up" you turned around and crawled over to him "I'm tired" "well I'm not, babe you've been sleep all day talk to mee" Touya sighed and pulled you in his chest "sleep" "fine, you owe me" he smiled and kissed your forehead "and turn that off" you rolled your eyes and took the tape out, since you didn't like doing anything else you just took off your shirt and got back in bed "nice tits" "shut up" Touya laughed and kissed you again "I love you Y/n"

"I love you too Touya"

Yuhhhhhh I finished this in two dayss 🧏🏽‍♀️ I'm currently pissed off since I'm on a road trip with my dad and I have to hear something about my religion, I don't even understand it 💀 anyways byeee