P r o l o g u e :

╭─━─━─━─━─≪✠≫─━─━─━─━─╮

Valencia ,
A city built on great reigns and empire of those splendid folktales , a ferocious buzzing city with people , who malevolently molded it's land's resources and created something earthly , far away from the reach of a mere human .

But as soon as the night arrives , the city takes it's own form of corruptness and deep lies . a black masquerade dancing on the edge of nude moons , clasping the mother Earth and secretly , as it's gleams behind the shadows , playing it's dirty tricks.

And so did it triggers the life of a simple woman , tactfully yet with high skills . . . Not only turning her world upside down , but crushing it's very breathes and disposing it into a blooded gloom .

Tangling her fate with deadly djinns and the only man , whom Satan might fear . The sailor of death , with luscious blood tinted hands and a pleasure of mocking , either it is the God or his creations .

Will she survive and fight the demons by her own self , or will tragedy , slash her very humanity in the end ?

After all ,

" We all are in alliance with the Satan at some point "

This is Deseo del diabo

A trail of death

╰─━─━─━─━─≪✠≫─━─━─━─━─╯

❧❧❧
- - -

Cast

- - -

Jeon Jungkook