Chapter~ 15

FEMKE P.O.V

"I think... I like you, Femke"

My hands unwrapped itself from his waist.I looked into his deep brown eyes.Oh man, I swear that no one can be lying if you look into that hazel eyes.His eyeballs wandered and searched to know about what I am thinking now.

"Wha- What are you trying to say Min ho?"

My heart was about to explode but I kept it cool and waited for his answer.He looked nervous and tensed.And I can see that chan,Kim Bum and Shin hye were looking at us.

He slowly came nearer and holded my shoulders and looked straight into my eyes.

"I need to talk to you"

He nearly whishpered that and I cant resist the urge to tell him that I am freaking out because of his suspenses.

He turned towards the other three in the room.I was behind him, totally invisible because of his tall structure.He is incrediably attractive.

"Guys,Let me clear this out.I do have to be a traveler in that flight.But,I missed my flight because of my car's break down in a middle of the higways.And there were No signal and no workshops.So I had been waited until I got a lift from one of my fan.And now here I am."

He finished and opened his arm and showed his presence.They all looked so relieved.

"You made me crazy,little monkey"

Kim bum said and punched Min ho's chest. "I know,Sorry Kim bum ah" Min ho said and bro hugged Kim Bum.That was a sweet scene.

"I called Bo na, she said that she want to meet you in person so that she can hit you for making her cry."

We all laughed and Min ho nodded and also raised his thumps.

"Shin hye ah, don't you have shooting today for Pinnochio? " Min ho asked her.

I know that she is busy.She should have freaked out when she came to know that the flight was missing.

"Nae oppa, I canceled my shoots.I was too worried."

She said and dipped her head.She still feel bad about that.

"Ah,shin hye ah...I am fine.Dont bother yourself too much.I know you care and I am really grateful for that.Take care of you too.Its an important career for you."

He was really caring shin hye.I never heard that former co-stars could be this much caring.She came and thanked him.She hugged him lastly and said her bye.She left and Min ho turned and smiled at me.

"Min ho, lets go home.Mum is already freaking out by hearing the news."

Kim bum said and Min ho thought for a while.

"Well,You go and explain her.I will come around.You too, chan young.I can give a ride to her."

He pointed out me and they all left.Chan told me to text him when I reach the home.He is a big brother that I never had.

"Shall we go to some other place to talk?"

He asked and I nodded.We both exited through the back gate because, we have been told that there were papparazzies everywere.

Well,the whole asia must be so eager to know that is their heart throb Lee Min Ho is perfectly alright.No blame.

° ° °

"You must be confused now."

He slowly spoked up.We are here, under a tree and I never seen this tree before.We have been driven for nearly one hour to reach this place.No one is here,expect the chippering birds in this trees.