Chapter 39

Dedicated to : AlanAsaly

FEMKE P.O.V.

"Edmond..."

He was standing there,right next to the door.I don't know why he is mad.His eyes were blood shot and he walked to me.

"And now I am not Eddy, but Edmond,huh?That Lee Min ho!I told him! I told him to wait,just for one damn day and he can't? What he is thi--"

I wasn't on screen.I don't even know what he was talking about.He was talking like Min ho stole something from him.Thank heavens,chan cutted him off.

"Leave this alone,Ed.We can talk about this later.!"

Chan made him quit.I was in a awkward position of not knowing what to do.

"Edmond,whats wrong with you?"

I asked him,because after all,he is my best friend.

He didn't replied me.Instead,he stormed off from the room.I was just staring at him.

"Bo Na,here it is.." Min ho came.

I was keep looking at the door where Eddy went to.Min ho came nearer and looked at me then back to the door.I sighed and turned to him.

"Is everything alright?" He asked and looked around.Everyone was serious.

"Yeah,they are just mad because we didn't told them about the engagement."

"Oh" He said and smiled sheepishly at Bo Na.She kept senting sabers by her looks.

My mind was swinging around what Eddy said.What he said to Min ho? Even if he did,whats that have to do with my engagement. Min ho should have told me if something was going on.I still can't get it.

"Femke..are you here?"

"Huh.." I turned to the voice.Bo na,chan and Min ho were staring at me.I smiled at them.

"What you were saying?" I asked Min ho.He looked concerned.

"I am leaving. ." That's when I felt the real disappointment. I just stared at him. I tried to photograph him.So that I can think of him,whenever I want.

He stepped closer and I can hear chan and bo na's chuckles.I blushed and smiled unconsciously. My head was dipped towards the ground.

He came too nearer and I slowly looked up at him.He smiled and slowly caressed my cheek by his thump.He leaned in and placed a sweet,possessive,protective kiss in my forehead.

I closed my eyes and just lost in that moment.

* * * * *

"Just talk,Eddy. .Please. ."

I was literally begging him,in the classroom.He just stopped talking,like so suddenly. I returned to college after after long break and I have so many things to cover up.But,he is important too.

He didn't budged to answer me.I gave up and turned to the class.When the class ends,I walked out from the class and my phone buzzed.I took and it was Eddy. He sent a text to come to canteen.I sighed and put the mobile in my bag and walked to the canteen.

He was standing there with two cold coffee,which is my favrate.I walked to him and grabbed a drink from him.Thats when he realised that I came.

He walked to our regular table which was so near to the Gardern. I followed him and took the seat.I don't know what is the reason he is going to say.But,I really want to know what's going on with him.

He didn't talked for a while.We both were sipping the coffee and staring at the Gardern. I can't believe that this college is mine.As Min Ho said,Kang Maru is still trying to find a way to bring me down. I have to be more cautious here after.