Chapter 2

Femke P.O.V

"No i am not !" I defended myself. I was dared to dance before bo na and chang young and I wasn't comfortable with that. "I think i shouldnt have played this game." I said.

"Aww.....come'on Femke" Bo na cheered me but I wasn't convinced. "Yah! Femke! dance atleast for me." Chan young said and I felt like I was over reacting so I agreed to dance.

I did some movements for a korean song which that God knows what means. They both clapped and I bowed and said thanks. "Yah femke-ah ,Chan young is my boy friend and I am your friend but you are only taking his words, but not mine? Ah boya!(Whats this)!?" She asked with a puppy face.

I laughed. "Nothing like that Bo na ,you two are my friends though." I said and she agreed. I checked the time and it was 6:28 P.M. So, I decided to go for shopping.

"Ah,Bo Na, can you do me a favor?" I asked her more like interepted their romance. "Tell me femke-ah,I will see if I can." She answered so polietly with a cute grin.

"Thanks Bo na and the thing is,I wanna go for shopping ,I need some things for my own so..." I stopped at the amidst.May be she have plans. I am so selfish . "Yah femke, what else I am gonna do rather than coming with you?" She said with a fake angry. I laughed "Thanks Bo na.." I said and she smiled.

"Chan young ah you have work though go for that.I will be busy with Femke." she said to Chan young.

"No problem,take care.. Both of you." He said and kissed her cheek. "Yah!" She fake yelled because of embrassment.

I silently giggled. I really admire them. They made me want to have a boyfriend too.

After he left Bo na took her purse and so do I.We both started to ride through the busy streets of seoul. "Stop here ,Ahusshi" Bo na said to the driver and he obeyed. "Let's go" she said and got out from the car. I also got out and I felt a strong cold breeze hitting me . I shivered."It's november,you should have weared a coat first." Bo na said and concerned. "Yeah, I really do have to know about korea a bit more I guess." I smiled and she totally agreed.

We entered into a cloth shop as because bo na insisted. She is at the sweater counter and I just stood there near the spare room. Someone bumped from my back "Sushvamitha,Ajummah" he bowed and I felt uncomfortable. He is way too polite.

"It's okay " I said and he looked at me in a  weird way. He covered his face with a hoodie I think because of cold. "Foriener!?" He asked surprisingly.

"Yeah,So what?"I asked."Nothing,just asked."He said and that's when a guy nearly forty came to him. He talked something in his ear and they gone.

I really don't care, you know. They all looked similiar to me. I shrugged and moved to the shoes counter. I seen this shoe which is so damn good ,I loved them.I took them and went to the bill counter.I gave my credit card which Bo na gave me.I finished my shopping by buying some other things. Bo na bought me a nice coat.That was so good and I thanked her still she said that if I say thanks again,she will took that coat away from me.I already love her.

"I am hungry,Bo na." I was too tired and hungry."Me too Femke.Let's go and have some ramyun."She said and may be that's a korean dish.

'Welcome to Hardyok Restaurent ' I read the welcome board and get some weird looks.I do read that loud. "Here Femke " Bo na shown me a table seems like a reserved one."You reserved this table? This much faster?" I said by checking out the table. I m sure that's expensive. She laughed instead of replying. I gave her a strange look.

"Sorry ,sorry. But I think I dont need a reservation for my own restaurant."She finished and then only I realized the fact. I am such a dump.

"Ah..right"I smiled sheepishly.The food came and we started to eat."You don't have a boyfriend?" Bo na asked between dinner. "Um,Nope,once in my teenage.But only for 6 months" I laughed at my dumpness."Chincha? I mean really?" Bo na asked me and i assured her by nodding.

"Bo na,I wanna make some friends here. So that I can feel free and also learn the language soon." I said by playing with my food.

"Don't worry,I will take care of that."She said confidently. I was relived and started to eat again. We finished dinner and driven home. I was so tired. When we entered the home there was a Mercedes Benz out there in parking lot and we looked at each other.

She entered into the room that she said that her dad was in and I was waiting in the hall. She came out and walked towards me. "Femke ah, I know you are not gonna be pleased for the thing that going to happen.But my dad want to see you."She said making me confused. I gave her a doubtful look and entered the room.

"Hello sir, I am Femke."I said and bowed to fulfill the korean traditions."Ah,Femke ssi, nice to meet you.Your aunt said about you ,feel comfortable here." He finished with a grin."Thank you sir,I am grateful for this."I said and bowed again.

"Well... that's fine.I hope this is one of the way for me to repay you.."What? He owe me? But when? Where?

"Ah,I forget to tell Femke ssi ,this is Min ho ssi"He said and then only I realised that I was not alone in that room,the whole time. I looked at the direction he pointed and frozed.

That's the guy

That korean

Lee Min Ho

•﹏••﹏••﹏••﹏••﹏••﹏••﹏••﹏••﹏••﹏•
Hey ,

I really love this story and I am going to put all the things that Min ho ssi said in his interviews about his ideal type of girl. Hope you like it

♥Vote

♥Comment♥

Sarangae

With love,
Lee min ho minoz♛