Chapter-25

FEMKE P.O.V

"Conner.."

His name slipped my mouth and the tears urged to come out.The Satan returns.

"You look speechless,yet gorgeous,love."

He said and stood up inorder to come nearer to me.I wasnt listening to any of their convos.My whole body was stunned and being jammed by the sudden shock.He is here,again in my life.This wont be good,ever.

"I missed you,Love"

He said and pulled me into a hug.I wasnt even reacting about his touch.My skin used to feel his harshness,all the years.Its no big deal for me.I was only thinking about..about..Min ho?

Min Ho, wont smile or wont work peacefully if he came to know about Conner's return.What can I do now?This is messed up.

"You look pale,is everything alright,Femke ah?"

Bo na asked by seeing my face getting flushed.I nodded and told that I am okay.But still I cant talk normally.

"She is too surprised,that's why she is like this.No worries."

Conner replied,instead of me.He started to talk with dad and I forget how to breath.All those memories rushed up and started to spin around me.The dark,pain,scream,yelling,wounds,bruises...tears.

"See you soon.Take care,love."

He said to me and I was dipping my head into the floor,all the whole time.He left the home and Bo na started to throw questions at me as always.She is a question mine.

I walked to my room and the very first thought I had was to call Min Ho.I need to hear his voice.I took my phone and rapidly dialed him.I holded the phone but hung uped at the same speed.He is in a press meet,I cant make him worried.

I holded my phone and thought about whether I call him or not.

I sighed deeply and called him.If he ever found out that I didnt told him about Conner's arrival then he will be so depressed.I dont want to disappoint him,ever.

The phone rang but he wasnt taking that ,as I expected.He must be busy.I gave up and threw my phone on the bed.I stuffed my face in my palms and jumped to deep thoughts.God allowed him here for a reason,God never want to make me sad.But I need to know the reason.May be this is Kang Ma Ru's work.I guess so,he already said th--

My phone rang and I snapped out of my thoughts.i took the phone while groaning and my face lighten up immediatly and I swiped my phone's screen to take the call.

"Min ho..Where ar--"

I asked with a wide smile but he cutted off at the middle of the sentence.

"Femke,I am heading to a cast get together for my drama and there are so many members surrounding me.Is there anything important,cup cake?"

Can anyone tell me why I am getting emotional?He is concering but my mouth refused to let him know about conner,now.He cant be attentive there if he came to know about him.its bette--

"Femke,qwen cha na?Is everything alright?why are you so silent?Are you sick?where is bo--"

"Min ho,Min Ho...I am perfect.I called you because...I missed you,no other reasons."

I said and he sighed at the other end of the phone.

"I miss you too,Femke."

I smiled and in a pinch of time I forgeted about all those Conner things and sunk in the Love pool.

"I will see you tommorow,We have to disscus about something."

He said and I heard that someone calling him from the crew.