Chapter-28

FEMKE P.O.V

I hope he will come home soon.Its been three weeks as he left korea.I looked at his garden and sighed.

I left my phone in Bo na's home and drove to Min Ho's home.I just wanted to feel him. I just miss his presence that much.

I wanted to separate me from the social world that's why I left the phone.He is not going to come? I am gonna hit him when we meet.

I went to the kitchen and made some ramen to eat.

"What he said?He will call me right away?Lier."

I dipped the chopstick in the bowl and started to eat.He used to make this for me.Now I am eating this alone.Why I have to do this?

"Miss you .."

I sighed and did the dishes.It was nearly 11 p.m so I went to bed.Even the bed made me remind him.Cuddling with him is the best feel in this world.

What he would be doing now?I am so curious..

LEE MIN HO P.O.V

"You are Conner Hemmings..?Thaeba!!"

I sat on the couch with total confusion.If he is my producer then he did that on purpose..Isnt he?

"Yeah I am and dont be panic.I wont do anything to you."

This guy is testing my patience.Me?Panic?Of him?Dont kid me.The only fear is..where are you,Femke ah?

"She is fine.."

He said and sipped his wine.Is he mind reading or someting?I looked at him and tried to understand about his activities.

"I hope that she will have a nice sleep in your bed ,tonight.'

He said casually and just drank his wine.Femke?In my Bed?How can--OMG Femke is in my home!!He knows that?

"She is really something,You know?She never be alone when she was in paris.But look at her now..Just because she missed you,she went to your home..all alone.I cant believe this !"

He huffed and a smirk formed in his face.

"Dont dare to touch her."

My rage overcomed  my patience and I stood up by losing my patience.He didnt get bothered by my threads.

"Dont get dramatic,Mr.Lee.I worked so hard to make you come here."

He said and rested his arms in the hands of the chair.I squezzed my eyebrows.

"You made the photos of me and Femke to come out on the press,Didnt you?"

He should have did that.He is that type of guy.

"You are Impressive.No wonder why my little Femke fell for you."

I clenched my fist and stared at him.

"Who are you to interfere in my personel life?"

He looked tensed when I asked that question.I am not just going to let this go.

"You are the one who is interfering.What do you think of you?Dont make me reveal my inner side to you now.I am handling this with peace."

He stood up and we were on the same straing position.

"I am not afraid of you and...Dont even imagine to come near Femke."

I said by smirking.when it comes to Femke,there is no middle ground for me.

"Wow,I am so scared..!!!"

He laughed and sarcasm was not the best of his.I was so angry that I can punch him any time nearer.