Chapter-37

*Play 'Magic' By 1D here*

Dedicated to: @Yeslouisido @glitterbird

FEMKE P.O.V.

I was amused just like always by his activities.He is like the whole package of unexpectations and surprise giving little piece of cupcake.I wasn't giving any expressions rather than looking at him.He was enjoying himself in his home.His home wasn't like the big one like His own.But it's not small too.

"Mom,Min ho is here!!"

I heard a shout and smiled by their welcome.It's his sister's voice.I met her before but never knew that she is Min Ho's sister.

"Min ho.."

I took his name in a lower voice when we reached the hall.There was no one and his sister was coming down by the stairs.

"Hmm.."

He hummed and bent to cover my height up.

"Why they are talking in english?"

I asked him because from what I know koreans are so cultural minded so there is no way that they are talking in english rather than in korean.He didn't answered me,just showed a smile and stood straight.All this time I was holding his arm so tightly to hide my nervousness.He knew that but he acted like he don't.

"Noona!!"(Sister)

He yelled at her and ran to her like he is a five year old kid who is returned from kinder gardern.I giggled and the nervousness filled me when I realised that I am no longer hooking Min Ho's arm.I started to play with my fingers as I dont know what else to do.

They both hugged and when they drew apart they did something like HiFi but that was too long for a hifi.I dont know ,its like a sister brother code.I just admired them.It would be good ,If I also have a sibiling.

"I was asking to bring her to home all these days and now only the Hallyu star have the time,huh?"

She asked mockingly and Min ho laughed and looked at me.I showed a simple smile.He said something to her which I can't hear and he walked to me.Once he came to me,he smiled at me and stood aside me and I was looking at him confusingly.He took my hand and placed in his arm,knowingly.I blushed hard and looked up at him.He winked at me and I bite my lower lip and dipped my head.

"Awwww,Isn't my boy is too sweet in taking care of his girl?"

I looked at the voice,and by the looks and age its clearly Min Ho's mom.She looked so pretty and I didn't met his dad yet but,from my conclusion,Min ho took after his mother.

"Omma..."He said and laughed.

I let go of his arm and he gave me a known smile.He hugged her and nearly made her like a sandwich.I laughed when his mother hit him playfully for squeezing her.