Chapter 11

FEMKE's P.O.V

"So what? Comeon femke yah,that will be fun. Trust me."

Bo na is trying to convince me for comimg with her to the night club but i am not intrested at all.

"I told you bo na,i m totally not a hotty night club type girl" i said and also signed as its sweating.

"I am disappointed"

"Sorry...but we can go to some other place"

She smiled at me thats a good sign. Because no one want to see a disappointed bo na.

"Well then you say because i have no other plans today"

She said and flatted in my bed. I giggled and laid aside her. Now both of us seeing the celing.

"Hey,i forget to ask..where is the romeo miss juliet?"

She giggled as i asked the question,she poked my arm "yah..femke..dont embrass me"

We both laughed and she continued,"He is in hospital..he got some important works today."

"Oh...ok ok"

"femke-ah what about min ho ssi..you didnt talked about him ever since you have discharged from hospital"

I stayed silent. I dont know why i am hesitating to talk to him and even to talk about him.

"Femke..."

She take my name and holded my hands. I smiled weakly.

"I m fine bo na.."

She smiled as reply. I smiled too ,she stood up and sat in the bed. She took her phone and texted to someone.

"What are you doing?"

I asked in confusion. "Texting min ho ssi"

"What!? Are you insane?? Why u texting him?"

She giggled and her phone ringed ,i prayed that it wont be min ho.

   "Ha,look at this"

She shown her phone and i seen that min ho is  calling,dammit!

   I suddenly felt so uncomfartable. I like him so dont take me wrong. But thats the problem...i like him...

   I signed bo na to not tell anything about me. She giggled and left the room. Why dont she just talk before me?

  Why do i care..its her choice.

A few minutes later she came with a smile plastered face.

   "He is too caring femke"

she laughed and sat next to me. I didnt get it . Why she said that.

  "Look at this"

She understood my confused look and shown her message inbox.

From:femke      To:min ho ssi

  Min ho ssi,femke is sick again

  I read that aloud and freaked out. I punched her arm and she whined.

  "Dont even...sshh...why u lied bo na..!"

  She laughed for a while and replied."i texted him 'hi' ,'what doing','busy?' But no replies so that i texted like that and he freaked out and called. So funny"

  I dont know why but i smiled at that. He is really cute and of course so caring. How sweet.

  "Femke why dont we visit min ho ssi?"