Chapter 21

LEE MIN HO P.O.V

  Her head was in my shoulder and she slowly started to talk.

"When I was in my teenage, A guy in my school came and asked me if I can be his date for the high school prom night.I said yes because I don't have any boyfriend before and he was the first one to ask.We went to the prom and that was so fun.I started to like him.He has those man guts and a beautiful smile..big Carmel eyes--"

"No need to explain about him."

I cutted her off.Yeah, I am like this.Even the thought that another guy touched her is killing me.I wish I can be a gangster so that I can cut the hands which--

"Tsk..You are unbelievable Min ho"

I shrugged and she continued to talk.

"After the prom,we didn't met till graduvation.After graduation, one day I came back to my home and I seen him talking with my aunt Linda.I went up and greeted him.Then only I came to know that he is askingy aunt's permission to date me."

She said and there was a silence.That guy seems to nice.But nice guys are always the dangerous one too.

"But...but..I never knew that he can be that much rude.We started dated.But I was so reserved that we didn't even kissed.We only holded hands and even that happened after five months of dating."

She said and played with her fingers.She is so cute.She always play with her fingers while she is nervous.I know that.

"So...I am your first kiss? "

I asked by looking at her who was still laying her head in my shoulder.She slowly nodded as yes.My heart skipped a bit at joy.

"Chincha??? "

She hitted my chest and closed her face by her hands.Oh boy, that was so freaking cute.She is making my condition hard.

"Yah femke, are you blushing.?"

I asked with a victorious grin.She nodded as no, but still closing her face.

"Omo, you are cute!"

I said and laughed.She suddenly faced me.

"Min ho, but I am not your first one,right? "

She asked by giving a glare.I stopped laughing and looked at her.

"Yah !that's acting.You know,they always say that business and private life totally different.babo ah."

"But you dated before.Didn't you? "

Crap! We really have to talk about that now?

"Ah...Chincha  !yah femke we were seriously talking about your haunting guy and me being a gangster so --"

"Gangster??!"

She asked with a widen eyes,I facepalmed.

"Never mind.Just tell me what happened next."

She sighed and started to talk.

"Then one day he arranged a party and asked me to come over there.I never used to go to places like party and I ignored his offer.There we go! He started to act so furious.He said that he loves me and tried to kiss.But I stopped him as he was scolding and yelling at me for a damn party.But, that made him more worse.He left without even telling a single word.I felt like everything was fine.I thought that he will understood his mistake and come back.He do came back but as a monster."

She stopped and stood up.She walked towards the window and breathed deeply.

"He started to do all those bad boy things .He hitted people.I was too afraid of him.I thought tat because of me he changed like that.So I went to his place where I never went and found out that he was a bad boy from the very first. I am the only one who didn't know that.He seen me there and got so mad at me.He said if I tell him to police he will kill me.And as a sample he ..he ....by..blade..he..hurted..me ..and...by....."