Chapter-5

LEE MIN HO P.O.V
             what? Me ,a player? So she is an another girl who is thinking that i am a player. Why these girls are thinking that a man with fame and money dont know about love?

       I am popular ,i know that but i am a human too. I also have a heart and feelings. Sometimes people think that a person would be same in both off and on screen where the reality is different.

      "Yeah i am in beach house ,sorry thea i gotta go so call u later..bye" with that she ended the call and found mw there. Her reaction was deadly.

        Then i seen a smirk in her face. Is she smirking at me? I really didnt expected that. She was kinda mean,she dont like me do she?

       "Which part you heard?" She asked me ,still with that smirk. "Dont worry about that,even if i say i know you are not gonna care about that" .

       I left that place ,not even waited for her reply. I really like her but i think i have to know about her more. "Lee min ho ssi?" I seen a girl nearly 18 coming towards me. I guess thats my fan but she looked like a foreginer ,well asian but foreginer.

       "Ne " i said smiling to her. "Oh my god ,is that really you? I m a big fan of you ,oh my god!" i laughed ,she was so excited and felt so happy.

           "Its really me, lee.min.ho" i explained my name again ."oh god you are so tall and you are so handsome" she squealed. I felt my cheek red. I really love it when someone compliment my look."kumavo" i said she asked for a pic and we took and she said her farewell and left.

        I started to walk in the sea shore. Her name was Alicia ,nice name she was an indian. I have indian minoz? I know that only after she told me. I have to visit them once.

        "Min no ssi" i seen bo na running towards me by dragging chan young with her,ah this girl! "Yah bo na why are you running like this?" .

        "Min ho ssi, what did femke said to you? " Even bo na know what happned? So fast. "Nothing happend.," i lied.

      "Chincha? She said you heard something you wouldnt" Yeah i wouldnt have.

     "Ah thats nothing bo na,didnt she told you what i heard?"

    "Aani, that girl...huh...she is typical min no ssi" she pouted .

   "Yeah i guess so" she have such a brave and peculiar character.

     Three of us started to walk in the sea shore. "Chan young you will bring me to overseas after our marriage ,dont you? " ah cant they go and talk about their romamtic future somewhere else?

     "Who said i m gonna marry you?"

     "yah,chan young ah are you thinking that you can time pass with me and then marry another girl?"

   "Cant i?"

    "Yah,chan young" With that she gave her a punch in his shoulder. I was laughing the whole time.

     "How can i marry another girl when i am dating the most beautiful girl in korea?"

      Oh please,god please forgive his lies."min ho ssi,you are laughing at his comment,dont you?"

      "May be" i answered bo na.ha i really love it to make fun of her.

     "Oh god i totally forget!" Bo na stopped two steps behind us. "What you have forgetten?" Chan young questioned her.

   "I left femke in the home alone!" What? Chincha! This bo na. That home is so big and she would be so lonely.

     We all went to home as soon as we can. As we entered the home bo na started to call her,"femke ah where are you?,we are home" she said and started to search in side rooms,hall,kitchen.everywhere else inside the home.

     "Chan look at gardens ,i will look at upstairs" he nodded and left.

     I walked to the upstairs and opened every single room . I opened a room and seen her there . She was looking at the window which shown her the sea's amazing scenary.

     I walked inside the room . I know she hurted me but she just misunderstood me . "You really like sea ,dnt u?" I asked as she looked at me.

     "Huh..yeah.. .i have good memories with that"

    "Sounds good" i said as she walked to the couch there and sat in one end.

     "If you dont mind then please take your seat" she patted the place next to her. She is a nice girl isnt she?

        I sat next to her. A whole silence.

       "Huh...so...missing home?" I started the convo.

      "Yeah, pretty much.... " she said by seeing the floor.

     "I know how you feel,my work is so busy and i was traveling a lot  lately ,i missed my mum,noona,dad and my choco" i laughed when i mentioned choco,my dog.

    She also giggled and that was so cute ."haha even i love pets" she said ,still giggling.

     "Thats cool then" i said and again a silent.

    "Hum....i am...i am...i m sorry ,i know it must be hurting when you heard me while i was on the phone " she said with a concerning look. So now she changed the point of view about me?

      "Huh,its okay ,thats usual that so many people are mistaken me as a player so no biggie" i said with a smile.

   "Yeah,bo na said and she told about you ," she was looking at the floor.

    "Oh was she? "

    "Yeah and after that i am feeling so awful about my own thoughts about you"

   "Oh come on femke ,its totally okay "

     She still havent convinced. "Still...."

     "Ah chincha...."

     She gave me a confused look. Then it hitted me, she dont know korean right.?

       "Nevermind, well if you feel this much awful then what about making up for that?"

   "Thats an amazing idea!!" We both laughed with that.

    "Well then have a dinner with me"

      "Really? Is that enough?" She asked with really really cute face.

    "Pretty much,thats enough." I assured her with a smile.

   "Thats so sweet of you lee min ho"

     ThAts when we heard a sound in the room " yah you femke...where have you been girl? i was so worried"

    "Awww sorry bo na, i was just having some time of my own and min ho joined me" she said smiled at me.

    "Oh ,thats good and you both are okay?"

   "What do you think?" She asked bo na with some puzzling look.

   "Ah...min ho ssi is smiling and you are not scolding me for left you alone so you are friends now,right?"

     Ha,how smart."yeah we are " she answered and giggled again