Chapter-32

Dedicated to:pallavi147

FEMKE P.O.V

After hearing all those are lies,I hated myself for being me. I don't hate the fact that I love him but hated the fact that I am Femke ,Who can be easily fooled.

Tears rolled down all over my cheek and wetted my dress.He clearly said that all these are lies but why on earth my heart is refusing to believe that?I am going to be crazy.

I reached his home's gate and I felt myself getting dizzy and my steps felt shaky.I gripped the holder of the gate and leaned my body on that thing.

"Teddy"

I turned and my vision was blurred. I can't see anything clearly but I do saw that Eddy was coming towards me.I controlled the sobs and showed him a weak smile.

"Watch out!" I heard his yell ,And I felt myself in his strong arms.

"I was fallen again...Aren't I ?"

He nodded as no and hugged me.I don't know why I felt like crying but I did.For the first time I hugged him back and cried.My nails tugged in his shoulder as my tears wetted his torso.

"I know...I know..Everything will be fine,Candy."

He stroked my head and I felt myself getting calm down.I sniffed and wrapped my arms around his waist and laid my head on his chest.He stroked my hair until I stopped crying.

"Let's go "

He lead me to his car and I get into the front seat. I took the tissue there and sniffed. He bent down at the door window.

"I will be right back ,Teddy."

He said and smiled .I nodded and he ruffled my hair.

EDMOND P.O.V

The door was opened by him,that hallyu star.I was in rage when I saw him.He made my Femke cry.He will pay.

"Let's go inside."

I said and entered into his home. It was like a mansion.I turned to him who was expressionless.His eyes were blood shot and I wondered if he cried.He have no reasons to.

"She was highly prohibited to not move from her bed for three days because of her weakness.But..That fool...That fool come all this way just to see you.Look at what you did.All you are doing is hurting her. If you can't keep your girl then why bother to have one?Is she looking like some random girl who you can f--"

I felt his hand giving a hard punch in my face.Damn.I fall on the ground hardly and spat the blood.

"Tsk. You are coward enough to leave her but now bold enough to hit me?You are unbelievable ,Lee Min ho."

I said and tried to get up.Who he think he is?I am leaving him alive just because for Femke's sake.

"I am not going to leave her this time.I will stay by her side and confess my love to her.She will come to know your true side,Lee Min ho.Lets see who will win her heart." I said with a victorious grin.

"What do you know? "

He asked me and I frowned.What he is talking about?

"What do you know about my love for My Femke,?Huh?"

He grabbed my shirt's corner and asked that. I didn't said anything. Just smirked at him.He is so bipolar.

"I lo-ve her. ..You know that?"

He said with a cracked voice and I was taken back for a moment.My smirk get lost when his eyes showed a true sadness.

He sniffed. "Just know this...If something happen to her..If someone hurt her...Then they won't be seeing a soft Min ho.Just mind that."