Chapter-17

LEE MIN HO P.O.V

"Kumavo"

I said and the crowd's voice raised like crazy.With a big grin I entered the back stage.

"You have done a very good job there, Min ho ssi"

My manage kim congragulated me with a wide smile.

"Comsamitha, Ahusshi "

I said and entered my room.I have a make up room at this back stage.

"Min ho ssi, Get some rest you have ten minutes for your next performence."

Manager said and I felt a bit relived.

"Thats good, Ahusshi.I will be there in ten minutes then."

I said and he left the room.I am in china now.Exactly in Shanghai.The crowd is like crazy and I was really touched by their love.My minoz are just the best fans.

I smiled myself and took my phone.I had two texts.I opened it.

My Femke:
Hi, How was the concert? I wish you nail it.Cheer up, Min ho

My Femke:
Pugushpitha. (I miss you)

I smiled widely by seeing the texts.What can I say? She is making me fall in love more and more.Without hestitation I hitted the call button.

She picked up in the very first ring.

"Qwen cha na? (Are you okay?) Why are you calling now? Arent you supposed to be in stage?"

She constantly throwed questions and nervousness revealed in her voice.

"Yah Femke nan qwencha thagu(I am okay). I had a break and I seen your texts."

She sighed in relief.

"Chincha? Ah, My imagination went wild.Haha"

She giggled and I felt like I want to see her now.

"Femke"

"Ah.."

"Miss you, femke ah"

She didnt said anything, she was just listening to me.

"When you will come to korea?"

She asked and I can say she missed me too.I cant even get the chance to spent time with her.I confessed and the very next day I came to china.

"Soon..Its late night there, why are you still awake?"

I asked and checked my watch and I only had five more minutes.

"Ah...I had a assignment so that."

She said and yawned.I laughed because of that.

"Yah femke just go to bed.You are sleepy though."

"Yeah, I guess.Take care,Min ho"

"You too.,Good night"

I hung uped the phone and thats when they called me for the next performence.I am going to sing burning up from 'Songs for you'.

"Min ho ssi, You ready?"

My manager asked when I came out from the room.The crowd was already high in voice.

"Yeah"

I said with thump ups.He smiled and lead me to the stage.When I entered the stage, the music started to bang.This feels so good.

° ° °

FEMKE P.O.V

"Hey, boo bear"

Eddy said and sat near me.I was waiting for him in the canteen as he said he has something important to say.