Chapter 38

Dedicated to :  YoursTrulyCarolineJ

FEMKE P.O.V.

" Omo,Omo! My son grew up as a man and I and finally realising it very well today."

Min Ho's mom embraced me in a hug and her scent filled my nose. I smiled and I was kept blushing.She let out some happy tears and everyon awed.

Min ho was smiling all the way and when we get to meet his dad,the real five year old inside Min ho came out.

"Aabugi,Femke is--"

"I know already, Min ho.Dont bother to explain.I am just happy that you made a final and firm decision in your life. Just stick with this,aara?"

I already love his dad.

"Comsamitha,Aabugi!Chincha!"

Min ho hugged his dad and her mom and noona was looking at that like a solar eclipse.I guess they don't hug often.When they drew apart,Min Ho's dad was putting his hand on Min Ho's shoulder and Min ho stood with arms closed.

"Femke,Welcome home. ..I hope you will take care of Min ho well.Because,he always act like he know everything but the reality is,he is still a High schooler."

Everyone laughed at his comment but I felt that he knows about min ho really well.

"I will,Aabugi."

I said and bowed to him.Then we sat there in the couch and it was pretty exciting to talk with them all.Everyone appreciated me in every single way.I was kept blushing hard.

We decided to go back home. It was getting too late in the night.

"Min ho,When you drop Femke at Bo na's, give her this kimchi.(A Korean side dish).She liked it so much last time."

Min Ho's mother said and all min ho said was," Eh?"

Noona laughed behind him and I get the point.Eventhough we are practically engaged,Mom thinks that its good of we live separately. And I know, Min ho is going to make a fuss about this.

"Yeah,I called Bo na and informed that you are dropping off Femke there."

"What?Omma, I never said that I am droppi--"

"Don't stay up late there.Its already late in night and Femke have to go to the college tomorrow,right Femke?"

I nodded fastly and Min ho turned to me and rolled his eyes.I wish I won't be burned by his looks.

He rubbed his forehead and I can see how pissed off.He was about to tell something well more like he is going to yell something and I hooked my arm with his.

"I am sleepy too...Let's go.Mom also have to sleep..."

I said and tried to drag him but I can't even move him for a milli centimeter.

"Min ho, Don't mind your mom..she still think of you as a small kid. You take Femke and talk about this,while driving. I think it's better for you to take the decision.Its your life,after all."

Am I the only one thinking that his dad is a great person?He just have the thing to do everything at the right path and at right time. Woah.

"Nae,Aabugi. ." Min ho bowed to his dad and I did the same too. "Omma,Na kandha..(Mom,I am leaving)".

He informed his mother and she embraced him with a hug.After hugging everyone,we moved out from the home to the car.

He opened the car door and I stared at him.He looked so worried.I just can't figured it out why.