Chapter-16

Dedicated to : @Yeslouisido

FEMKE P.O.V

Me, in his arms.Feel so good.Its almost night but both of us dont want to move. Am I in a dream? Possibily.

He is a reserved guy, yet so childish.I love it when he talks cutely.He is the most cuttest hotty ever.He slowly stroked my hair and I closed my eyes.

"Min ho"

I called his name, still closing my eyes.

"Mmm.."

He responsed by snuggling his head in my neck.His hot breath hitted my neck and I got gossies.

"Well...ah...actually I cant talk in this position."

He started to laugh when I blurted out that.Yeah, he is really making me nervous.

"Yah femke, am I making you nervous? That much?"

He asked and looked at me, I was blushing like, You have no idea.

"Lets drop this convo, shall we?"

I said in an awkard tone and that also made him grin.

"You are cute"

He said and poked my cheek.I giggled and tugged my hair behind my ear awkardly.Actually he is the first one who told that I am cute, literally.

He stopped laughing and I can tell that he is looking at me.

I slowly turned to him and by bringing some courage, I looked in his eyes.

His look, Damn it. His looks on me burned me like,I instantly got hot.I felt a warm speard through my cheek.

"I will miss you"

He said and looked away.For some reason I felt like,he is going far away.And that feeling bothered me and I really wanted to know if thats true.

"Lets go,Its late.Bo na must be worried now."

He said and stood up.I slowly stood up and just kept silent.He noticed that and sighed.He came nearer to me.My heart raced fast.My toes started to crawl up.

His breath hitted my hair, he didnt talked anything.He just stayed so nearer like we were inches apart.Our body was separated by some millimeteres.

"You must be wondering..."

He said in a husky voice which brought chills all over.My spine stood up straight and I dont know why I am shaking.

"Why I like you...this much."

I lifted my head and looked at him.I really wondered that.

"Yeah.."

I whisphered and he took some strokes of my hair and tugged that behind my ear.When his hand touched my skin, it tingles.

"You made me smile"

He simply stated.Is it? Thats the reason? He often smile.But why he is liking me? A normal girl.A foreigner. A non korean.

"You made me smile,in my worse state."

I was confused, thrilled, curious.Everywords he spoke is like, hearing a fairy tale.

"Min ho, I dont know why you like me and when you started to do but I am really happy that I made you smile.Because you mean so much to me."

I said by holding his hands.He looked at me and our hands.

"I always thought that this only can happen in Dramas not in real life."

I gave him a confused look.Cant he talk without puzzling me?