Chapter-8

FEMKE P.O.V

I am in the car heading to home,bo na said she returned from beach house. I have noticed that i have 7 missed calls from min ho. Whats so urgent? Its late so i didnt called back. He even sent texts so i opened it.

'Where are you?'

'Are you okay?'

'Yah femke attend the call'

'Please let me know that you are okay'

' I cant sleep , are you okay?"

Last text recieved just two mins ago . He is really getting worried but ,why ? I mean we dont even know each other well. Anyways he is worrying so i have to inform.

I dialed him and he picked up in very first ring.

PHONE CONVO

"yah femke,where were you? Are u okay? Is everything okay? Are you gone home safely? Why u didnt picked up my phone?"

"Woah woah chill min ho....i just gone for a walk and why are you freaking out?"

"You dont know how much i worried,you dont know the launguage,people,shops and you just gone''

"Yeah i know..i am like this i always do this so no need to freak out"

"Ah...then atleast bring your phone with you"

"I will"

"Thanks,i think now i can sleep"

"Haha good ,so good night see you tommorow night"

" i m looking forward for it,sweet dreams bye''

This is weird. I smiled to myself. He like me? Seems like that but he care about me and like me as a friend right? May be he have a secret girl friend. Why am i thinking about that? I am surely a weirdo.

I looked out at the car window. I miss paris,my friends...my tatty.. i sighed and i realised that i reached home.

I walked in the big empty hall and suddenly heard a shoe 'clack' sound and turned to check out.

"Hello sir" i bowed by seeing bo na's dad standing before me. "Hello femke, so enjoyed the lonely trip?" Is he asking that or sarcasm?

"Huh..yeah i enjoyed.." i said and looked awkardly . I dont have anything else to talk.

"You look tired so better go to sleep femke-ah" i heard his concerned voice.

"Sure sir,thank you" i was about to levw whenhe called me again.

"Femke-ah , just call me as dad aarassu? You are like my daughter...your father is like my brother" he said and removed his glass from his eyes.

"Ah,go go sleep dear" he said by motioning his hand with his specs. I smiled at him "sure...dad good night"

I walked to upstairs and entered my room and closed the door. A tear shed from my eye. I never used that word 'dad' a long time since. Its really a warm feeling. Aunty is right ,coming here is a best thing happend to me.

I gone to rest room and brushed and slid into the bed sheets and switch offed the lamp. It was really cold. I was nearly freezing. I slowly drifted to sleep.

Morning...ツ
"Yeah yeah coming bo na..." i yelled from upstairs. We are leaving to my college and i forget a important file after entered the car so i returned and took that. I checked if everything is ok. All is perfect so i walked downstairs.