Chapter-9

DEDICATED TO:  MOUNA

FEMKE P.O.V

     The college's first day was awesome. I didnt talked to too much persons but i got chan's brother as my friend. His name is Edmond lee. Well i also asked the same question that his name is a not korean one. He replied that he studied and grown up in america so he have that name. He is tall and he is totally diffrent from chan. He is so funny and we even exchanged our numbers.

   I flipped the cosmopolitan magazine's page and put a chips in my mouth.

  "Femkeeee"

    I seen the door is being opened. Thats bo na she came inside and came to me.

"Hey bo na,i thought that you went out with chan"

   She smiled ,actually the maids only said that she went out with chan. She didnt came to pick up me.

" awww someone is mad at me"

    She pouted her lips cutely and i tried my best to stay mad. How can she broke her word? I didnt replied .

"Femke ah,miane i was busy with stuffs"

I turned the other side. She also followed my side. She made a puppy face which can melt any stone heart.

"Stop making that face"

  I slightly hitted her arm. She laughed and i looked at her and i also started to laugh. We both stopped laughing after a while and looked at each other.

"Miane femke ah"

  She talked but i aint understood a single word. I gave her a 'what??!' look.

"Aw sorry ,miane means i am sorry"

Oh ,atleast i know a word in korean now. Good thing.

"Apology accepted"

We both bursted into laugh by realising our childish behavior. She took something from the bag she brought with her.

"Oh god! Thats amazing bo na.."

The dress she is having in her hand is awesome. She have really good taste in picking party wears.

"Then cool,go and change this"

I just stared at her with total confusion by her. Why should i wear a dress she bought for her..oh god i am such a dump,she bought that for me..

"Femke.!"

I got into reality and smiled like a child who have seen a candy.

"Give it,i will change..but bo na..why suddenly you bought this for me? Any special occassions are gonna happen?"

I looked at the dress which is ink blue in colour and it has a black waist band with crystal works its flawless works just mesmerized me.

"Ah this gurl! Yah femke dont you dare to forget about your dinner with one of the most handsome man in this world?"

What the hell she is talki-.. oh yeah,i have a dinner with min ho. I totally forgetten about that. But we talked yesterday but today he havent called me and confirmed. May be he is busy.

"I have short time ammesia i guess"

I smiled sheepisly, she crossed her arms and looked at me.

"Atleast you remember now,so goooo and change girl!"

She literally acting like thea,she only act like this always when i have to ready for a party or something. Oh girl i miss you.

"Yeah yeah i am going"