Chapter-29

FEMKE P.O.V

"Min ho ,don't kid me.Why are you making these type of jokes?You were at France All these times.How can you meet him?"

It's unbelievable,isn't it? He is always trying to make fun of me.This guy!

"Femke..."

"What?don't you dare to lie!"

I shouted with a fake anger.He just stared at me like he is seeing a ghost.I looked at myself once and looked back at him.

"What's wrong?"

I asked him as I don't know why he is looking at me like that.He sighed and sat still.

"I was so afraid when they said that the photos were released."

He was sad,I can sense that.I am afraid too.I am always scared of interviews and lights.

"I know..."

I said by looking at the floor.He holded my hands and dragged me to him slowly.

"Are you scared?"

He asked me and I was not okay to answer him.I am scared as I was always hesitating to give interviews or showing up because of lights.

"Femke..."

I lifted my head and looked at him.

"When I was young...My parents passed away by an car accident.My brother died too.."

My tears swelled up and he increased the grip on my palms.

"My dad was a notable businessman as they say.I don't remember anything like that..But I only remember a thing..When I seen my parents corpses..There were so many cameras with interviewers..They asked me so many questions..I fainted after a time.They said that ,it was a symptom of photo sensitive epilepsy."

He listened the whole time.He stood up and slowly embraced me.His arms warmly surrounded me.

He just tapped my shoulders..He didn't said anything but that was more than enough for me.Once again I sunk in his love pool.

"You are scared of lights. ..Don't worry.I won't let you fear of that damn light."

I wrapped my arms around his waist and laid my head in his chest.His heart was racing just as it always do.He made me feel like I was the best thing in this world.

"Femke..just know this.I always do what's good and what's right for you.So don't ever think that I won't love you more than I love my career.Trust me."

I closed my eyes and just lost in that moment.

--------
LEE MIN HO P.O.V.

I have to do this.I have to even though it can break me apart.I have to even though it can take away my life from me.

Femke....I love you...

FEMKE P.O.V.

"You ready?"

I heard a door knock and also Min Ho's voice.I smiled at myself and looked at the mirror.

I was wearing a floral dress with my hair opened.Min ho like it when I wear feminine dresses so even though I am not find of those..I wore it often.

I let out a sigh and cleared my throat.Walked to the door and slowly opened the door.He was standing there with a black boot and a casual suit.

Damn his hotness.

He gave me his signature smirking smile and offered his arm.I smiled and hooked my arms with him.

He took me to the car and slowly opened the door.I smiled at his gentleness and stepped in.He suddenly grabbed my arm and I turned to him.