Chapter-24

FEMKE P.O.V

"This is so tasty,Min ho.Kumavo"

I said and stuffed my mouth with full of pancake with strawberry syrup.He smiled and started to eat.We both are ready to go to our work places.As I dont know where he is heading but I am heading to my college.

"Um..I have a press meet today."

He said by putting his plate in the basin.

"Oh,This is about the new drama you are going to work?"

I asked by walking to him as I was also finished with my breakfast.

"Yeah.."

He said by doing the dishes.yeah,he do his own works.What makes me so surprised is he dont even have a maid in his home.He do all the works in his own hands.

"So ,you will be busy ,huh?"

I asked and jumped to sit on the kitchen lawn.He dried his hands and came infront of me.

"Yeah.."

He said and holded my hands.And continued,"I will be.."

"Hmm...Seems like I cant see my boyfriend often"

I said a bit sad.Of course I was sad.Who wants to miss him?

"You can call me anytime.I will answer you right away.And if I dont then understand that I am in a shooting or in  press meet.I will sent texts when I cant attend the phone publicaly.And you have to tell me whatever happens to you."

He said and crossed his arms.I laughed.He looked like he was giving me a package of instructions.

"Aara,(I know).but,I have to tell everything?"

I asked by pouting my lips.

"Yes,Everythng."

He said by pointing his forefinger towards me.

"I have to inform you even if I go to library?"

"Yeah."

"To classroom?"

"Yeah."

"Even if i--"

"Yah femke ,Dont talk about dump things.I want you to tell me if something happen badly.And I need to know how much time you spent with that stealer ,Edmond."

"Stealer?"

He nodded as yes.

"He stealed a kiss from you though.!"

He said and I glared at him.He will be the most jealous boyfriend ever.

"Arrasu."(I understand)

"And this."

He said by pointing my face,I bented backwards.

"Whae?"(What?)

"You really have to talk korean?"

He asked and definetly that question surprised me.I thought that he will be happy if I learn korean but looks like he ha--

"Thats making me weak."

He said and looked confusely.

"When you talk korean....I feel like I cant get mad or say anything against your words.Its making me weak."

He said and looked at the floor.Why?Why he have to be always a cute bunny?huh?I started to laugh hardly.He smiled and looked at me.

"I think I have to talk korean oftenlty."