Chapter -3

Lee Min Ho P.O.V

"Anneyo haseyo Hyun soo-ssi.." I bowed to Hyun soo ,the chairman of MBC entertainment. We are way close to each other. He is like my guide and my lead. I am always grateful to him.

"Ah! Anneyong Min ho ah ,What a surprise!" He said and sat before me. Also offered me to sit and I did.

"Bian(Sorry), Ahusshi.. But my company said that you wanted to meet me in person so that I came even without informing..."

"Ah..Nae I got a script and i really admired it so i wanted to produce it by MBC and i chosen all the cast for it except the main role. I thougt too much and finally decided that you only can suit in that role perfectly" i was in the peak of surprise already 'Heirs' was a big boon and now gangnam blues is upto come soon nd now another big project.

"Chincha,kumavo ahusshi i am so pleased to take this role ." I said with a grin.

"Ah thats a good choice min ho ,i will sent you the script and will discuss about the payment."

"Appachi whose car was that in the parkinglot in this late-" she cut offed by seeing me .Thats lee bo na ,she is the only daughter of chairman.

"Lee min ho ssi, what a surprise!" She said came to me . "Yah ,how u been bo na? Looks like you are tired of shopping" i playfull said by seeing the number of bags she was holding."yah lee min ho ssi ,i didnt purchased too much i even gone for shopping for my friend only ,you know?" She said offended. Chairman laughed and i also joined with him. I always used to tease her,thats fun.

"Ah bo na what about your friend,i didnt met her till she came. She is the daughter of Morgan right?" Chairman asked about a girl. May be thats the girl bo na went out with.

"Ne appa Mian she is in hall ,give me a minute i will sent her"she said and left the room. I felt like i am interrupting something personal so i decided to go "uh mian chairman for interrupting on a personal convo ,i am leaving"

"Aani min ho ssi ,just wait minute i wanna introduce her to u " he said i smiled and sat comfortly.

In a mintute a girl entered to the room and i was lately turned towards her direction and stunned. She have black hair ,brown eyes ,perfect body and curves. She have such a beautiful face. I always believe in love at first sight.

She came and talked to chairman but i cant hear anything,i heard only violin music all around my ear and had goosies. She was so beautiful and i think i found my girl.

"i forgot Femke ,this is Lee Min Ho.." I came to reality by hearing my name and understood that he is introducing me . She turned to me and the reaction at her face was unbridgeable. She was making a face ,not a good reaction I guess. But she was cute when she did that.

"Lee min ho." she simply said by staring at me. "Yeah ,you know him?" Chairman asked her for assurance.

"Yeah ,I know him he is a korean actor' right?" She said and chairman laughed andnodded. Then she again turned to me,"You are quite famous,I mean..in Paris "So she is talking to me? Oh yeah,she is. "Chincha? That's good to hear and it's really nice to meet you Femke." I said and stretched my hand. "Same to you.." She said and our hands met. I felt some tingling feeling in my stomach,which is weird.

"Well, I think I can take Femke from here,now. " Bo Na came and said,oh god why. I didn't even talked properly to her . "Yeah, yeah ,go and take rest young ladies." chairman said and they bowed and left the room.

"She is pretty ,right?" I heard chairman voice and stummbled. "Uh- ...uh yeah" I said nervously.He laughed "You like her,don't you ? I have seen you staring at her the whole time." he said with a grin and I blushed hardly. Busted!This is embarrassing.