18 Butterfly Infested Stomach

Ayo, so I didn't like how this chap turned out so I have completely changed the 2nd half of the chapter. It doesn't add anything just some spice so it should still fit in with the story.
I'm not sure if I will change any other chapters or maybe add some bonus, steamy scenes, or funny scenes at the end idk tell me what you think.

Also, does anyone know if I can update this story/ change chapters without sending a notification to everyone who has this story in their library? I just don't want to bother people.

18+ Includes knife kinks and hints at sub/dom
If your uncomfortable with that, you don't need to read, no important information here :)

Our swords hit each other, a satisfying clink in the middle. As he taught me, I returned back, blocking another one of his quick attacks, predicting his movement was easy, he worked on routine, blocking another one of his attacks, I moved to offence, I stalked towards him, moving my sword in a myriad of ways, I know I was clumsy and off centre, I'm supposed to be feeling it in my core, though all I feel is a burning sensation in my legs and arms. Our swords clinked again, I pushed further down, with both of my hands, though he beat me within the strength region, only using one of his arms to block my entire body weight, Huffing, I span around, reaching his back and kicking his knees, making him fall to the ground in a huff, losing his sword, I pressed my sword to his chest,

"Well played Evangeline," Azriel spoke, looking up at me, we both knew that he let me win, he didn't even use his shadows. "But not well enough," He smirked, grabbing my sword, throwing it to the side of the room and dragging me down with him.

"Unfair," I gasped, trying to kick him off of me, his wings were spread out wide, "If this was a real fight, you would be dead by now," I mumbled, twisting his wrist and putting pressure on a certain point of the neck that I knew would weaken him. After a moment of pressing his weak point, I felt him soften, which is when I kicked out from under him, and rolled on top of him, pinning him down.

"If this was a real fight," A glint of amusement stuck in his eye, he leaned up, pressing his mouth against my ear, "Then you would have been dead before you entered the room," He then proceeded to easily move from under me, we rolled for a moment before he was on top of me again, his hand around my neck, he squeezed it, letting me know that he could kill me right here.

"You'd never kill me Az, you're shadows love me too much," I smiled, moving my hand ever so slightly to the knife that had been disregarded next to me.

"Is that so?" He asked, tipping his head to the side. "You should probably shut that smart mouth of yours before it gets you killed,"

Smirking, my hand gripped the sword. I went back to my old tragedy, the one I used in the institute, skin contact and distraction. Smirking, I wrapped one of my legs around his torso, bringing his shirt up a little so his bare skin touched the warm leather wrapped around my leg, his breath hitched. Bingo. I pulled him towards me by his torso, he stumbled, falling onto his forearms, his chest was basically pressed against my stomach, his hair dangling down and grazing my forehead. I tightened my grip on him and the sword. I let my lips graze his ear as I spoke, "Make me,"

In a moment, I used my leg around his waist to slip up around effortlessly, with one leg still around him, I trapped my leg under him and the floor, though I sat on his stomach proudly and pressed the sword against his heart, I felt it thumping wildly. "Now who's playing unfair, Evangeline?" He gasped, a small smirk on his face.