44 My Happiness

18+   ;)

"Forgive me, my love," Azriel, my mate, spoke as I entered the bedroom. "I spoke to Elain last-"

"On the bed. Now," I demanded.

Azriel rose an eyebrow, "Darling, I distinctively remember telling you I take commands from nobody,"

I twirled the knife in my hand. "Then here's a request," I spoke, climbing onto the bed, I crawled over to where he stood, at the base. Kneeling up, I gave him the knife. "Cut off my clothes," I grew antsy and hot just by the thought of Azriel's holding a knife to my body, the adrenaline already rushing through my body, making my toes curl.

Azriel rose an eyebrow, crossing his arms, he spun the knife in his hand, it was one of mine, his ember stone engraved in the middle of the handle. "A special occasion?" He asked, watching as my entire attention lay on his fingers quickly moving the knife between his fingers, without cutting himself.

"A celebration," I spoke breathlessly.

Azriel's lip quirked up, though he broke the act for a moment, kneeling down to my level. "you want to do this. Like... For real?" Worry was in his eyes, but it was overtaken by lust quickly as he realised everyone in the house had gone out to Morrigon's party.

I nodded slowly.

"I need you to say it. Don't just do this because of me, I will wait however long you want me too darling,"

"Azriel," I whispered, pressing a short kiss onto his lips, "I want you. Please."

He gave a small grumble under my lips, grasping my hair, tugging it and pulling me away from him. "On the bed," He spoke quick, a cold voice overtaking him, though I could hear some of his excitement underneath it. I nearly smiled, almost giddy as I crawled to the middle of our bed. "Let's celebrate properly," He spoke, turning his back to me, he put my knife on the table before exiting the room. Biting my nails, I grew antsy for him to return, he didn't keep me waiting for long. He entered the room with a knife sharper than one I've ever seen before, it had an emerald crystal in the middle, my eye colour.

"My new knives," He spoke, patting the side of the bed in front of him, I quickly crawled there, I placed my feet flat on the floor, looking up at him, my head was in line with his stomach. "Do you like them, darling?" I nodded, "How many times do I have to ask you to use your words, Evangeline?"

My name sounded amazing in his mouth, it sent a shiver down my spine. "They're beautiful," I whispered.

Smirking, Azriel pressed the knife against my collarbone, pushing me back until my back was on the bed. He stood over me, his thighs trapping mine. "You are a masterpiece," He whispered under his breath as he took me in, on my back, on his bed.

Slowly, he used the knife to rip my clothes. Though once he saw the first piece of burnt orange lace pressed against my skin, he quickly shredded the rest of my clothes. He took a few moments to look at me, he was breathless as he stared at me. I was wearing a small underwear set I made of sheer lace, the colour the exact shade of his eyes, displaying who exactly I belonged to. "Evangeline, love, you are perfection," He whispered, his hands running up my thighs, that I hadn't bothered to shave. Azriel couldn't care less, he was too infatuated by my body.

Before Azriel could untie anything on my body, I pressed a kiss to his lips. "Azriel. I want to please you,"

"You please me every second of the day,"

I hummed against his lips, "Yes, but I want to," I stood up, pressing my entire, half-naked body against him, "Please you," I whispered into his ear, my tongue travelling from his earlobe to his collarbone.