38 Evangeline Nirvana

"Everything's going to be okay," I whispered to the girls, they were the 3rd group that I had brought to my room, they were crying, shaking, though Elains soft voice calmed them once they entered the tunnels. Elain whispered soft things into the younger girls ears, however, Nesta alerted the older women what was happening, she told them to pair up with a younger girl and help them through the tunnel, at the end of the tunnel, it came out in the woods, there, Mor stood with 200 hundred pairs of supplies, there she would direct them to a large camp where Rhysand's soldiers were.

We continued this for around 7 minutes, we weren't interrupted by anyone walking into the chambers, turning to the older woman, I spoke "75443, take them to my room, there you will find an escape route,"

She nodded, grasping 3 of the teenagers, "thank you, 93650,"

"Go," I pushed her a little, she was the last few left, I had evacuated around 150 girls.

Stage 2. Complete.

I heard the doors fly open, the shouting began, the screams. Clutching the daggers that Nesta threw to me, I ran to the main floor, knocking out 7 men on the way. Pushing the door open with my shoulder, everything was a blur, I made out Rhysand and Feyre, fighting people off, back to back. Cassian and Amren fighting side by side, ploughing through people.

"Tamlin!" I shouted, running toward the man who was about to strike my brother in the head with his sword. Though Azriel intercepted him, swiftly slitting his neck. Tamlin gave Azriel a quick thanks, clapping him on the shoulder, they nodded to each other, before continuing to knock out others, taking them prisoner.

Continuing running toward him, I kept my posture, gaining my strength from my stomach as I hit another man with the bottom of my dagger, knocking him out, his face was very familiar, he fell to the floor with a loud thump.

"Azriel," I gasped, bumping his shoulder as he disarmed another man, knocking him out.

"Yes, princess?" He didn't break a sweat, his energetic shadows, curling around his enemies necks.

"You found the button to disable the alarm?" Azriel grasped my waist, twisted us, he planted a knife into a man that was behind me. "Thanks,"

His hand squeezed my waist before letting go, "Yeah, in his bedroom, behind his dresser,"

"Good," I gasped, knocking another to the ground.

"Why do you need it? All of the girls are out,"

"I don't want to take any risks if any girl has retreated back there," I twisted a man's arm, kicking him toward Azriel who knocked him out. "I don't want to lose anyone, I've only evaculated 150, there's at least 200 here,"

Azriel sent me a lopsided smile, displaying one of his dimples, though his smile fell as he looked behind me. "Go get him, it's your fight," Azriel muttered in my ear keeping eye contact with someone behind me, turning around, I saw Balton running out of the hall. 

"Thanks, I'll call if I need you," Turning around, I pulled Azriel toward me, kissing him in the cheek, I took off in a sprint. "Balton!" I called out, he turned around, a smirk drifting onto his face, he made his way toward me.

"Hello there, kitten," He smirked, throwing his sword in the air, catching it again. I stayed in my position, waiting for him to come to me.

"I made Azriel vow to kill you," I gave him a sick smile, "But harming you is just way too tempting,"

"Come on then, kitten," he was steps away from me, "do your worst,"

Scowling, I circled him, my high heels clicking on the floor, my chin was high, back straight, my ponytail swinging behind me "My names Evangeline. Use it."

My knife and his sword clashed, "You're in denial, kitten," he growled, his hand wrapping around my waist, pulling me toward him, he smelt my neck. "You're confused about who you are, who owns you, don't worry, I can train you into submission again," He wasn't even trying.

"I am High Fae Evangeline Nirvana!" I cried, using my birth name as a surname. Elbowing him in the nose twice, to emphasise my name "Sister of High Lord of the Spring Court, Tamlin," headbutting him "Friend of the High Lady and High Lord of the Night Court!" kicking him in the cock. He doubled over, groaning, his nose bleeding. Flicking my hand, a burst of wind flew him into the wall. "I will never be your pet, never again," The alarm went off, the familiar sound echoing throughout my brain. I placed my hands on my ears, doubling over, fuck, that was loud.

Balton smirked, stumbling to his feet again, "Well done, Evangeline Nirvana," His wings flared in anger, making me stumble a few steps away, he still terrified me "You have 10 minutes to get to the alarm, still have time to kill me?"

Balton stood up, gripping his sword again, though he was still a little hunched over, "Someone else will disable it," I growled, gripping my own sword in anticipation, I wanted to make his death slow, painful for all the pain he caused, the pain he caused Azriel, Amren and all of the inner circle.

"Are you sure about that?" He asked, our weapons colliding once again, his legs were shaking, his nose and lip bleeding.

Biting my lip, I wasn't so sure, sighing a little, I used my magic to create vines from the floor, the vines surrounded his ankles and wrists-tieing him in place. "When did you turn so kinky Evangeline?" He tested the restraints, though they only clenched around his limbs harder as he struggled to move.

"I'll be back. Balton," I spat his name as if it was an insult, before running upstairs, I knew where his bedroom was. Taking a few minutes to get there, I ran to a set of drawers, pulling them from the wall, there was nothing there. I couldn't hear the string of curse words flying from my mouth as the high pitched alarm was getting louder and louder.

Using one hand to cover an ear, I pulled another pair of drawers from the wall, behind the wall, there was a small shelf with a large, golden lock, inside the shelf was a small button. The noise was getting louder, it had been around 7 minutes. Using my vines, I picked the lock, quickly taking the button in my shaky hands and pressing the button. The noise stopping abruptly.

Stage 3. Complete.