36 Only A Distraction

I decided against making the last chap spicy- too scared the book will be taken down lol I guess Elain's now their safe word

"Papa," I cried, running towards my father, my small feet running across the vast hall.

He looked down on me. "Nirvana. Why are you wearing such clothing?"

I looked down to my clothes, I liked to call it my warrior outfit. Tamlin cut his pants legs, cutting them into shorts so I could wear them as pants, he had to use a large belt to hold them up around my waist and I cut one of his shirts, Tamlin then pulled my hair into 2 pigtails on the top of my head, tying a purple ribbon around both of them. He had also put a tulip behind my ear. I looked ridiculous, though I loved my outfit, it made me feel strong. "It's my warrior outfit papa,"

"Go and put a dress on, stop looking at me like that." he walked past me, I frowned, he was angrier then normal.

"Look at you like what? "

"Where is your brother?" my papa's hands were clenched, his claws piercing his skin. I tried to find mama, though she didn't come in with papa.

"He's out on a secret mission papa," I gave him a great smile, Leelee had been anxious to leave me, he didn't want papa to come home to the manor whilst I was home alone, though I told him I wasn't alone, I had the maids, he reluctantly left.

"Inconsiderate boy," he uttered under his breath.

"Papa!" I grasped his arm, though my hand was slapped away, retracting my hands, I held my arm, tears brimming my eyes.

He released a low growl, "You will have to do,"

Then he proceeded to beat me.

I never told anyone, not mother, not Tamlin. Nobody. I was taken away by Balton days later, father never tried to intervene.

My eyes shot open, I struggled to catch my breath, the pain was so real, my 7-year-old body was so bruised. "Eve," someone spoke, Azriel was above me, his wings still cocooning me, his shadows cooling my sweaty body.

I had forgotten all about my papa's beating. After that day, he had come back for the next 3 days he beat me, he loved it, he told me I cried more than Tamlin, he liked that. I had forgotten all of it, tears brimmed my eyes as I sat up, my hands grabbing Azriel'a shirt I pushed my face into the side of his neck. "You're okay, you're okay, I'm here now, I'll protect you, Evangeline, I'll always protect you," 

He hand ran a hand through my hair, brushing it softly his other hand gripped my waist tightly, pulling me towards him. My entire body was shaking, "Tell me what I can do to make this better Evangeline, tell me who I have to kill"

"Just hold me,"

I felt him nod his head, I kept a hold of him until I stopped shaking. Removing my head from his chest, I wrapped my arms around his neck, "I need a distraction," I whispered, "Just like last night, please," I was straddling him now, my knees on either side of his thighs, I was hovering over him, waiting for his approval. The pit of my stomach was still aching from last night, though electric shot through my body as I hovered over his thigh, the same thigh I rode last night 'till I lost all control. 

He clenched his jaw, closing his eyes for a moment, I swear I saw disappointed in his gaze though he covered it quickly. " I can be a distraction," his knuckles skimming my jaw, "I'm nothing but a distraction," he murmured, bringing his lips to mine.

Humming, I fully sat down on his thighs, bringing my hands to his hair, I kissed him back, pushing against him. "This means nothing, right?" I whispered.