Take. That. Back!

Of all that had went down the night previous, the students were left to not worry about a thing except for their duty as Hogwarts students. The only difference they noticed though was the heightened security among all of the Houses. The news was brought forth by the Fat Lady portrait, and a prefect was well on his way to come for the escorts, with the aid of one of the Professors entrusted. Even a few ghosts were more than willing to help with this command.
Hermoine was frantic, that much Lyra knew when she awoke the next morning.
Monday has finally come ~

"How are we to get to class early if we have to wait for an escort now?" Hermoine rambled.

"That is the one thing on your mind right now?" Lyra smirked at her general direction as she got her bag set for Potions. Confidently, she remembered her pewter was kept in the cabinet inside the Potion's Classroom.

There was one thing on her mind though and that was the modest fact that she had not seen or heard of her Sire, oddly, even if it was for a couple of days. It only stood out as odd to her. Yet, the ring was fine reminder that there was a new found trust in him that probably soothed the need for the daily council. Also that he was always well awares... Perhaps, he was finding a new trust in her...?

However, when it came to her dreams the ones the night prior were strange because they did not feel like memories, strangely.

A feeling lingered that told her that something had just recently happened. There was this image of the mighty forest, dark and damp... with this overwhelming sensation of chills and fear. One shadow came in sight and then her Mark began to prickle beneath her uniform. Just so to not worry her friends, she kept this little issue to herself. Lyra looped the strap over her head and shoulder and turned to go greet the day with the others in the Common Room. She was going to see him fairly soon, so there will be a chance to get to the bottom of things.

Of course, the week began as always planned however, this feeling of foreboding adored to follow him around like a spook this morning. Granted, Prince still felt shaken since that moment in the forest. The conversation on the night of the breach was enough to bring his suspicions to the surface among all of the staff. This was no problem to lightly set upon the shelf for later. Especially when he had just concluded one of one of his assigned charge's medications...

A week long batch of a specific potion.
Each vial dedicated to a week long of evenings leading up to a full moon, to be precise.
He had been busied with this for a quarter of three months, honestly.

There was someone he had a diagnostic appointment with an hour before the first years Potions were to begin. One of the Ravenclaw girls whose family he had been in letter counciling with for quite some time. Even before Lyra began her first term~ A young Ravenclaw named Rebecca Slone. It was a dedication he had to take for this one to get through her first year with some sort of ease, one way or another, while keeping the safety of herself and others in check. This was a rare accommadation, yet even the law had to agree with them all on this matter. At least this time around.

Only a minute had barely begun to pass when he heard soft shoes clap along the stone behind him and he gently gave some side eye to find that this early one was Miss Slone.

"Morning to you, Professor Prince..." young Miss Slone humbly greeted as he magically shut the door to his Office.

"I assumed you wouldn't ignore my request," he hummed as he set a sort of plant ingrediant back in after labelling it.

Prince dryly swallowed, setting what had happened several hours before into the back of his mind and soon he was prepared to meet his student's eyes, which were dark blue and they looked slightly worried. He was kind in approaching her, however. Dealing with such an affliction was difficult for many to wrape their minds around it. It was a devotion he was willing to keep strong.