Chapter 5

Chapter 5-
Carolina's POV:

This place is huge. I could get lost if I wasn't following Jaxson. He was walking through the halls smoothly. He must have this place mapped out completely in his head. 

There were many different types of doors and rooms. Jaxson showed me the basic stuff including the kitchen, closes bathrooms, and his office, and now we are walking to my room.

He said it was next to his so I could find him easily.

I wasn't oblivious to the very kind treatment Jaxson was giving me. Normally mates would be mated and married within the week but he doesn't seem to care at all.

I was so lost in my head that I didn't notice him stopping, I ran straight into him. "A little spaced out?" He asked looking back at him.

I just nodded sheepishly, worried my words would fail me.

"This is your room." He gestures to the door in front of us. "You can open the door." He said lightly pushing me towards the door.

I was nervous. I was so used to my old room, I don't even know what I am going to do with this one.

I lifted my shaking hand, turning the nob. I pushed the door open and looked in. It was huge. Bigger than most of the pack rooms at Redwood.

My eyes widen as I looked around and turned to look at Jaxson with shock.

He had a small smile on his face as he watched my reaction. "This is the type of room you should have had." He told me walking up to me.

I don't think I really noticed our height difference but he is way taller than me. I am just the size of his shadow.

"Do you like it?" He asked noticing I hadn't said a word yet, just out of shock. "We can change the decoration and add some stuff, whatever you want to do, it's your room." He told me. 

I looked around the room again to see if there was anything I wanted to change and I couldn't point out a single thing. 

"No." I finally said in a soft voice, "It's perfect the way it is." I told him still looking around the room. 

As we were standing there a pack member knocked on the door. "I have the Luna Queen's things." Jaxson responded first opening the door wider for the man and saying "Thank you, George, you are dismissed." And with a bow to Jaxson then me he left the room. 

"I have to go to my office for a little bit to write and file some information about my visits. Be down stair for dinner in an hour ok?" Jaxson said moving directly in front of me. 

I nodded my head. He was about to leave before stopping and asking "You remember the way? Or do you want me to send someone to get you?" 

"I should be fine," I tell him not wanting to sound useless and not at least try to find my way through this castle. 

He nodded and gave a little wave as he left. I was left in this huge room not sure what to do with myself. I moved my way around only really moving my bag to my bed before starting pacing around. 

I am going to be having dinner with Jaxson, who is the Alpha King. It only seemed to just hit me. I am the future Luna Queen. How could this even be possible? 

As everything rushed to me I sat down on the floor against my huge new bed. I think I have just not thought about anything. I have a mate and he wants me. I have 6 months to decide if I want to stay here. Who am I kidding, why would I ever leave this place? 

I spend the time I was given probably to unpack and get comfortable in this room, just sitting on the floor having a mental breakdown. 

I still had some time but I decided I would try and find my way to the dining room. The hallways were strangely patterned. There were also hallways with different wallpaper and paint. I used that to help find my way around remembering which ones I have passed.