Chapter 31

Chapter 31-
Carolina's POV:

The music started as me and Jaxson stand at the end of the alley. Beside me is Zack and a excited bubbling Tyler. Every since he met Katherine he has been in a very good mood. 

I have been really happy for the both of them. Tyler, even through excited is giving Katherine the space and time she needs. She seems to be warming up to him, she has been talking more. Of course only with him. Anyone else tries and she is silent again. 

The music stops and I see Recce start walking in first with Katherine close behind her. 

It wasn't a long walk before the were standing side by side in front of us. In the corner of my eyes I see Tyler mouth something to Katherine, which seems to calm her. 

Her and Recce look up to Jaxson waiting for him to start. "Everyone, it isn't everyday we in the Royal pack introduce someone into our pack, but today we are being joined by two new members." He starts. 

"Because of these two we were able to find where our Luna Queen was after she was taken. And because of that I am forever in their debt, this whole pack is in their debt. And that is why I am honored to do this coronation." He smiles to both of them earning happy looks from them. 

"Do you both promise to be loyal to this pack?" He asks starting the questioning. As he speaks Tyler and Zack start moving behind them with a bowl of water in their hands. 

"I do." They both say. 

"Do you promise to listen to the words of you Alpha King and Luna Queen?" I ask as Tyler and Zack lift to start pouring the water. 

"I do." They both repeat again.

"Do you promise to do what you can to help and serve and treat this pack as your own." He asked finally. 

"I do." They both repeated for the final time, closing there eyes preparing for the water. 

"As Alpha King," Jaxson starts. "And Luna Queen." I say. "We introduce you to the royal pack." Me and Jaxson say at the same time and Tyler and Zack slowly pour the water and the color of their dresses change from a pearl white to a off gold just like planned. 

Claps erupt as we lower our hands and help them to there feet to turn to the crowd. 

"And there is a special announcement from Tyler, that I am sure all of you will be excited to hear." I say quieting the crowd and smiling to Tyler telling him to speak. 

He moves next to Katherine as he says "I have met the future female Gamma." and the crowd was back to cheering and celebrating this time 10 times louder. 

"Lets start this party." Jaxson clapped as everyone cheered. Music started playing again and food, chairs, and tables moved into the room by the assigned workers. 

Tyler leaded Kathrine to another room where she could dry off and change clothes. I watched as they walked out of the room Kathrine's hand wrapped around Tyler's arm, him smiling down at her. 

I looked back at Jaxson thinking back to the first time we met. I must have been staring at him for longer then I thought cause he looks down to me with a confused look. 

"Are you ok? You did great." He tells me. I smile at him moving in front of him as he wraps his arms around me and starts swaying us side to side slowly.

"I'm perfect. Right here." I tell him placing my head over his heart, listening to its beating song. 

Everything was perfect, the lights, the music, the pack was happy and full. 

But as the door opened I looked thinking I was going to see a smiling Kathrine hung on to Tyler still but no. Instead it was Noah, holding Kathrine, bragging her by her hair and another person restraining a bleeding Tyler. 

The room seemed to freeze in time as Jaxson moved me behind him and stared at the scene before us. 

Kathrine was frightened still unable to fight back against the man that scared her so much. 

I looked around the room seeing the fearful faces and couldn't stop my self from wondering what was about to happen to this perfect day and what I can do to stop it. 
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|