Author's notes

This is the second book in my My Series. This book is based around Jaxson and Caroline. I have another book out and completed called My Foxy Mate.

You do not have to read these in order or anything. Just know that you could see the characters from this book in other books.

Also if you want a squeal or a separate story about any of these characters just comment or message me. The more people who ask for a certain character the more likely it is for me to do it.

I do have some plans for some characters but some character I have no plan to make a story about them. But like I said before they will more then likely be in another story for like a chapter or two.

Also well you are commenting about what characters you would like to see again I would love to hear any ideas or thoughts you have about my stories. I encourage any constrictive criticism. Like correction in spelling or grammar.

To be honest I have dyslexia and easy words can be very confusing to me. So with any help with that would be appreciated. I try my best not to let anything slip by but things happen.

Now I would also like to point out. I do not have a posting scheduled. I try to post at least once a week but there are no promises. I could post daily for a little and then take 2 weeks to post again. I like to make sure every think I am posting goes along with my story and things are going in the direction I like.

If you read through all of this you are amazing and even if you skimmed I am grateful. My reads are a big support for me and I hope you enjoy this story.

Bye, Bye crazy people <3