Chapter 6

Chapter 6-
Jaxson's POV:

Dinner with Carolina was really nice. Before we sat down I wanted to check and make sure she didn't have any obvious injures. I didn't see anything but a few scars, which was not pleasing but better then her having broken bones.

From what I gathered is that she wasn't hit or beaten often but that's because she follow every order closely with little mistakes. And if she was to upset Noah he would slap or punch her.

I hate him for the way he treated my mate. And he for him to try and say 'I didn't know she was your mate.' It's outrageous. You never treat people like that, no matter who they are.

"Jaxson?" I hear Carolina's quite voice call out to me. We are walking down the hall to our rooms together and she must have notice a mood change in my.

"Yes?" I asked directing my attention to her. "Is everything ok?" She asked looking up at me with wide eyes. "Everything is good. I was just thinking." I told her. She nodded her head, not pushing any farther.

"Tomorrow i'm taking you to see the pack doctor. Just so he can check everything out and make sure there isn't anything to worry about. Is that ok?" I asked her, I don't want to put her in environments she isn't comfortable with yet cause I feel like that would over whelm her, but I need to make sure she is ok.

"Umm. Sure. Are they nice?" She asked, almost reminding me of a little kid going to the doctor for the first time. "Yeah, and if they aren't, you just tell me and I will work it out." I told her confident that no one will upset her. Not anymore at least.

She seemed tired now. Her walk was sluggish and falling behind. I look at her as she rubs her eyes trying to stay away. Jet leg is hitting her hard right now.

I move next to her and place one arm around putting some of her weight onto me. We weren't far from our rooms but I was still worried she would fall asleep before we made it.

But lucky for us she didn't. I opened the door for her and guided her to her bed. Which she laid down almost instantly and shut her eyes.

"Good night Carolina." I said quietly, moving a pieces of hair out of her face.

"Good night Jaxson." I hear her small voice say to me. I stand about to move to my room when she calls out my name again. "Jaxson, do you think I am going to be a.... good Luna Queen." She asks me yawning in the middle of her sentence.

"Yes. I think you are going to be the best queen we have had in a long time." I tell her making a small sleepy smile grow on her lips. "Now go to sleep. I will wake you up tomorrow for your doctors appointment."

"Ok, Thank you." She says cuddling closer to her pillow. It was the cuties thing I have ever seen, the way she holds her pillow to her self, adorable. I pull up her blankets and look at her for a second longer before forcing myself to leave.

I can feel King begging to stay there and guard her, just to make sure she is safe. But we need sleep too. I have a lot of work to do tomorrow with updating files on the packs I visited.

So with that thought and the image of my mate, I laid down in my bed, and slowly fell asleep.

Carolina's POV:

The light was brightly coming into my room. It was from my window but I didn't mind at all. I would wake up like this for the rest of my life and think how much better this is compared to my old room.

I looked at the clock to see it was 9:15. I smiled at myself for waking up at a good time. I stretched my stiff bones under my warm blankets. I have never felt this relaxed, of course that has something to do with this bed. It's the softest thing I have ever laid down on.