Chapter 33

Chapter 33-
Carolina's POV:

I can feel my heart pumping as I run back into the chaotic room. Warriors were jumping onto the rouges biting and nipping at them. It was very obvious that the warriors were overpowering them, but there was two wolves I couldn't see. 

Where is Jaxson and Noah?  

A Rouge noticed me and tried to jump for me but was knocked out of the way by one of the warriors and towards the only other unshifted person, Kathrine. 

The Rouge smashed through the door and into the hall as Kathrine shrink into the corner as the warrior jumped onto him again. It was obvious she was frozen in fear and didn't know what to do, in reality, neither did I. 

But my feet started moving on there own as the voice in my head yelled at me to protect her. 

"Kathrine," I said as I reached her and covered her in a hug. "Come on, we have to go. Tyler is worried about you." I told her to motivate her to stand. 

Her eyes looked up to me in widen surprise, but I didn't wait, I help lift her up onto her shacking legs, and letting her lean onto me I walked her out of the room. We walked around the edge trying to stay away from all the violence.

I walked her into the woods a little before sitting her down against a tree. 

We could still hear the fighting in the pack house. I looked around trying to see if I could hear anything that would lead me to Jaxson. 

"He lead him into the woods that way." Kathrine pointed to the right farther into the woods. "Thank you, will you be ok?" I asked receiving a nod from her. 

"If you walk straight that way you should be able to find Tyler and Zack." I tell her helping her stand up and lead her in the direction before splitting ways. 

I start running again. Towards my mate. 

Jaxson's POV:

He is a lot tougher then I thought he would be, for a old alpha. 

When we first started fighting after Carolina ran off he dragged me out by me neck and caught me off guard. I recovered though and now and have been able to put some injuries on him. 

I can tell his adrenaline is running low. 

I was prepared to end this battle when his eyes locked onto something behind me. He seemed to have a second wind and whipped around me to charge what ever was behind me. 

My instincts told me that whatever or whoever was behind me was something I can not let him have, so without thinking I grabbed his neck and swung him back.      

Curiosity got the best of me and I looked behind me to see what he was targeting. And my eyes landed on Carolina. 

What is she doing here. 

I was so distracted that Noah had a chance to get the jump on me and knocked me down. We started flipping and fighting again that's when a smaller wolf jumped on him and pushed him off of me. 

I knew who it was, Carolina. 

It didn't even take any thinking for me to jump back in the fight. Noah pushed Carolina off of him and she rolled on the ground landing on her feet. I moved next to her to check her, she seemed fine but there was still a enemy here. 

I turned to look at Noah and it seemed Carolina focused back I him too. We started circling around, his growls echoing in the woods. 

Till he made a move and jumped to Carolina. I jumped on him and took advantage of the situation. Even though I hate Carolina being this close to danger it doesn't change the fact she distracts him and makes his movements easier to read. 

Now his attention on me we attack back and forth with Carolina circling us looking for a in to help. She must have found one as she jumps in and runs her teeth into Noah's back causing him to pause in a moment of pain. 

I then pierce my teeth into his neck and pulling out a chunk of flesh. He dropped to his paws and in pain lowered his head to the ground trying to give it support. I continued my attacks till he was on the ground and shifting back to human form. 

We had won our fight and protect the pack together. 

I look to see Carolina looking at Noah with conflicted eyes. She doesn't want to hurt anyone but I know that she knows that sometimes nothing can be done about it. 

I walk slowly to her and place my head around her's, comforting her the best I can in this form. She seems to calm down and we start our way back to the pack to put Noah into custody. 
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|