Chapter 3

Chapter 3-
Carolina's POV:

The Alpha King is nothing like I though he would be. I thought he would be something like my Alpha is but a little less violent.

But he has been so nice and sweet to me. And when he was talking about Alpha Noah he was so careful not to upset me with this topic. I wanted to tell him everything about what has happened to me.

And he also wants to be with me? A Omega and the Alpha King? Together?

I mean it has happened before but I never thought it would happen to me.

"Do you need to grab anything from your room? Like clothes or belongings?" Jaxson asks me.

I node my head yes. I'm not used to someone putting this much attention to me. I guess I am going to have to get used to this. At least for the next 6 months.

The Alpha King stands up first and holds his hand out for me to take. I gingerly put my hand in his as I stand up. He leads me to the door and I was about to move my hand out of his but he tightened his grip. Not enough to hurt me, but enough to tell me not to remove my hand.

"I want people to know you are my mate." He says to me, making me blush, again.

I looked at him to see him looking at me. I nodded my head yes to tell him I was ok. As the doors opened and we moved to the stairs I took deep breathes to calm myself.

I walked to my closet. Once arriving everyone could see Jaxson was angry about my living conditions.

"I am going to have a conversation with your Alpha before we leave. You just pack and when you're done just give your bags to Michael. Ok?" He tells me after he looks around my room completely. It didn't take him that long.

"Ok." I said standing still the whole time he was looking around. He stopped and smiled at me trying to tell me everything was ok. But I know he was going to punish my now old Alpha.

And I know he deserved it but a part of me hopes it not something to bad. I don't want to cause the same pain he caused me. That would just put me on the same level as him.

After Jaxson leaves I look for a bag to put my stuff in. A man I never seen before knocks on the door, making me aware of his presence. I am guessing he is Micheal. In his hands there was a duffel bag for me. I just take it and start filling it with the little amount of clothes I have and my books that I can't separate with.

And finally the only picture I have of my parents. They were about in their 20s in the picture way before they had me. It just makes me happy seeing them both happy.

It was only 20 minutes later when I finish and handed my bag over to Micheal who carried it to the car. As I walked down the stairs for the final time, their were people at the bottom looking at me. I felt nervous with all of their eyes on me.

"Are you really the Alpha King's mate?" One of the nicer chiefs asked me.

I nodded my head and said "Yes, I am honestly surprised he wants me." The pack members around the chief were listening to us talk.

"Don't be scared." he said to me. "I have only hear good things about this King. He cares for you. I am just sorry he had to find you here." He said to me.

I was never close to anyone but I could tell this man wanted to help me but was scared to.

"Thank you." I said and he bowed his head a little to me. It was weird but with Micheal next to me I didn't stop him. I just continued my way out of the house. People still watching me till I got into the car.