Chapter 13

Chapter 13-
Jaxson's POV:

Today was chaos, Carolina woke up early this morning to get ready cause the event started at 11 and will probably last all day.

So far I was kicked out of our bedroom and then had to finish as much work as I could so I don't have much left over tomorrow.

It was maybe an hour later when there was a knock on the door. "Come in" I said glancing up from the paper in front of me for a second to see who it was. It was Tyler and Zack.

"Hey man, what you doing? You need to get ready." Tyler said looking at me still in the clothes I slept in.

"Is Carolina gone already? I kind of got kicked out so she could get ready without me seeing her." I told them making them laugh.

"Yeah she just left and she is stunning, just so you know." Tyler told me sitting in front of me. "Yeah and she didn't look to too nervous." Zack added. Well that's good. I was worried about her going through this process on her own but I am happy for her, she is stronger then I think she is some times.

I take a big breath, I have to be as strong as Carolina now and get ready for today.

"Ok, how long do I have?" I asked putting away my work and starting out of my office with Tyler and Zack following behind me. But a voice in front of me answered me "You have about an hour, don't make my journey worthless." Ryder said. He is a long time friend of mine and an Alpha to the biggest pack under my rule, called Red Claw.

"Hey old friend." I said wrapping my arms around him pulling him into a hug. "I didn't know you guys were coming?" I said looking behind him seeing his betas and his male third.

I hugged each of them, "You think we would want to miss the introduction of the Luna Queen." Jace said putting both his hands on my shoulders a excited look on his face. Jace has always reminded me of a little kid in a candy store when he is excited.

"Well I'm happy Carolina will be able to met you today. She might get a little overwhelm but I'm sure you guy understand that." I told them and they all nodded.

"Did she already leave?" Jess asked, I just nodded before saying "Yeah, and I have to go get ready. Tyler and Zack will get you guys set at the pack house. How long are you guys staying?"

"For at least a week." Luke says. "Yeah I got my parents watching the pack for me." Ryder says.

"That's good, I will see you all at the party later. Hope you all enjoy your stay." I told them moving to go and finally get ready.

I put on the golden suit that has been passed down for ages with little changes for each King to wear it. Gold wasn't really my style but for tradition I will wear it.

When I walked back down stairs I saw Micheal waiting for me at the front door, a car already there for me. "Thank you Micheal, Prefect timing as always." I tell him making him smile and nod. "Of course, Alpha King." I chuckled at him patting him on the back as we walk to the car.

It wasn't long till we were in front of the pack house. A lot of people already standing around and the podium at the front designed in the pearl white and sky blue colors me and Carolina choice.

It was awesome seeing what we had worked on together in front of me.

I smiled to myself as I opened the door and walk to the group of people standing around. I shake some peoples hand and greet them. I see Ryder and all of them in the crowd as well. I move to stand on the podium looking over the group.

I look to my watch and see it is time to start. I look behind me to see my parents standing behind the door probably in front of Carolina waiting for me to start.

I switch the mic on and placed it in front of my mouth. "Good morning everyone. Today is a big day for me, my family, you, and for history." I start gaining everyone's attention. Demanding it almost. "And this day is most important to my mate."

"Her name is one you will all remember. Carolina, she is to be the Luna Queen, my partner in life and your second ruler." I move to the side still talking into the mic. "Carolina, will you join me."

In a calm manor my parents each opened the door reviling her to me first before she moved into everyone else's view. Like Tyler had told me, she was stunning. The golden material running down her arms and legs flowed easily.

I smile reaching out my hand for her. She slowly walked up to me, the nerves only visible in her eyes, but the rest of her showered confidence.

I lightly kissed her on the cheek as a greeting and whispered in her ear. "You're doing great."

I moved her next to the podium showing off her full outfit and let her glance over everyone. Everyone seemed to be in aw of her. As they very much should be.

"Carolina-" I say to her turning her attention to me. "You have come from not the best environment, but what some might think that as a weakness, you have made it a strength, working to learn everything you can in the past week and I admire you every day."

She smiles at me and light blush fills her face, but she didn't shy away. "You all haven't been able to see her growth but let me tell you, it is astonishing her strength. That is how I know she will be a Luna Queen you all deserve and will help me lead. With loyalty, equality, and strength."

The crowd cheered and clapped as I reached my hand to hers and moved her next to her. As the crowd calmed and I started the pledged. "Do you Carolina, Take the responsibility, joy, hardship, and the love of being our Luna Queen?" I ask her.

"Yes, I do. The bad, The good, Everything." She says smiling into the mic and to everyone in front of us. She looks to me with happiness in her eyes now as everyone cheers for her. I lean down and lightly peck her lips as the crowd grows louder.

As I hold her now to me, even happier myself, she says into the mic "We will now move into the ball room, where you all can come and introduce yourselves to me."

I nodded my head and started moving us into the house before it gets filled.

The ball room was filled with decor and food. It all was just as she wanted. She looked over the room smiling and excited.

"This is perfect, thank you." She said to me. But I shock my head and said "This was all you butterfly." I told her. She giggled before asking "Why do you call me butterfly?"

I laughed at her and said "I will tell you, one day." Before moving to the table assigned to us.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|