Chapter 11

Chapter 11-
Jaxson's POV:

Carolina is finally all healed up. Her healing is faster then the doctors thought it would be, which helped her have a fast recovery.

We are planning out the introduction today and I am very excited. I know normally Alpha's don't have a big part in planning everything, especially things like this, but I want to be apart of it all. My mom and Carolina have been talking over the planning for the last hour.

We are doing something a little different then what my parents did with their introduction.

We are planning on having a gathering outside the pack house and do all the talking parts there and then moving to the open ball room we have for events, it will of course be decorated and there will be food for everyone, and everyone can come up and talk to Carolina in a slower pace.

I know she has been very tense about that part. Talking to a lot of new people at once is a struggle still for her, but I will of course be there to help things move smoothly.

"Jaxson?" I hear my mother call my name. "Yes?" I ask realizing I zoned out a bit. We were all having dinner now.

"I just asked you if everything with the pack is going good?" She told me.

"Oh, yes. Everything has been well." I say. I know my parents miss being the Alpha King and Luna Queen and being apart of everything. I try to keep them updated with important things.

"That's good. You are a great Alpha King Jaxson." My father told me. My father is a man of very few words, so when he chooses the words he says, he means them. "Thank you, I had a great teacher." I told him nodding to him in respect.

"And what about you Carolina? Do you have a good teacher, teaching the ways of being the Royal pack leader?" My mother asks teasingly.

Carolina just smiles sheepishly and nods her head. I look over her and feel myself longing to hold her. But I can't, at least not right now. She has been staying with me and it has been perfect. Every morning we lay and talk for a little, till we have to get up and join the world again.

"I think it is getting really late, honey." My mom says looking out of the window and then to her watch. "You know how we hate driving in the dark." She said as both her and my father stood up. The sun was setting now and it would be dark soon.

"Yeah, We will come over tomorrow to finish all the scheduling and everything. Right, Carolina?" I asked her, making sure she was ok with that. "Yes, that sounds good." She said still sitting.

"Well good night you two." My mom said with a little mischief in her voice. Behind the scenes she has been bugging me about grandchildren, of course she would never say anything to Carolina, but has no problem with me.

"Good bye, mom. Bye dad." I said to both as I followed them to the front door and closed it once they left and locked the doors for the night.

I walked back into the dinning room to see Carolina picking up the dirty plates and putting them next to the sink to be cleaned tomorrow. She seemed dazed out and in another planet. I watched her as she moved around till she stopped at the door way and looked off, with a big sigh.

I walked up behind her and placed my head on her shoulder, alerting her I was there, before wrapping my hands around her torso. "What are you thinking so hard about." I said next to her ear. My breath probably running against her ear, making her shiver.

"What if they don't like me. I know its stupid but what if it happens. What will I do." She said, a pain in her voice. Filled with worry and insincerity. "I know that won't happen, and if that doesn't reassure you then just know that no one will change my mind about you being my Luna Queen. You were made for this and you will show them that." I told her holding her tighter to me. "I know you will."

She seemed content with my answer as she leaned back against me and relaxed. She let out a big yawn before asking "Can we go to bed now?" I chuckled at her child like question.

I turned her around to face me and picked her up off the ground. She gripped on to me holding herself up a bit. "Of course we can." I said starting to move upstairs.

Carolina's POV:

I am still nervous about this whole thing. I'm not sure how this is all going to fall together, but hopefully when it does everything will work out. I want to be able to prove myself worthy of this title but at the same time I know that there is someone else out there who could do it 10 times better.

Jaxson doesn't seem to think so. He seems very confident in me and the packs reaction. But as I lay down on our bed I can't help but continue thinking about the different unlikely out comes of the introduction.

I think the plan is to have the introduction next week. Which is really soon. I am supposed to also be dressed in a golden dress, but Carol said she would help with that, seeing as there is nothing close to being fitting for this event in my closet.

I finally went through it and thrown out anything I didn't want, as I was moving into this room. I have really been enjoying my nights with Jaxson. He has been holding onto me and cuddling me as we fall asleep. He is just one big teddy bear.

I needed my sleep tonight if I was going to go through another day with Carol. She is very kind and lovely but also very energetic. I can see why she made a great Luna Queen. She has the energy to handle every duty that come her way as the Luna Queen.

Me on the other hand gets frustrated by the littlest things and can barely hold a conversation.

Jaxson must of felt my negative thoughts or was just stirring in his sleep, but he pulled me closer onto him. The warmth on him makes everything better and puts that sleepy feeling over me again. Tomorrow is another day.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|