Chapter 14

Chapter 14-
Carolina's POV:

Today was going perfect.

Everyone was being very kind to me and slowly introducing themselves to me. So far a little girl has stayed with me through the whole thing. She came up to me first with a cute little pink dress on "Hello, Luna Queen, my name is Carolina too!" She said reaching her arms up for me to lift her into my lap.

She has sat with me and talked with me. Jaxson was sitting behind us smiling at me watchin me interact with the young girl.

"Carolina." I assume her mother said reaching her arms out and picking her up from me. "I hope she didn't bother you Luna Queen." She said bowing her head to me.

"No, not at all." I smiled to the young looking women. "She has been really helpful actually, introducing some other pack members to me." I smiled waving at the little girl making her giggle.

"Well that's good, but we have to go. Goodbye Luna Queen, and Alpha King." She bowed before leaving to her mate.

I turned around to look at Jaxson. His eyes already on me. "Are you having a good time?" He asked moving right behind my putting are faces together. "Yes, what about you?" I asked him.

He laughed lightly at me. "I was having a lot of fun watching you interact with little Carolina. She really liked you." He told me. "Well, I really liked her." I told him giggling now cause his breath was tickling me.

"I know this isn't the time but do you ever want to have kids?" He asked lightly. I looked to him meeting his eyes. It was clear to me that he did, but I wasn't sure. I have never thought about it.

I took a beep breath before saying "I don't know. I have never really thought about it. I didn't think I would ever get the chance." I looked away from him and took a minute to think "But the idea sounds nice. Us with little ones." I said smiling to myself.

He let out a sigh. "It would be nice. wouldn't it. I like the sound of 3 or 4." He told me making me laugh.

"That does sound nice." I hummed and leaned back against him.

"Don't get to comfortable, another visitor is heading over this way. I'm going to use the bathroom and then we can dance the night away." He told me lightly pushing me to sit up and standing up. Before walking away he kisses my hand and walk away.

I watched him walk away till a strange smell hit me. And not a good one, almost like wet trash but like its covered in something to make it smell sweet but it just combines into something weird.

I looked up at the female in front of me. She was wearing a nice dress and a veil over her face. She was older looking but still strong.

"Hello, Luna Queen." She said. Every time some one has said that to me it was polite but this time it was filled with sass and a tint of disgust. I looked at the women confused.

I just nodded my head not sure what to say. I looked at her confused and waited for her to continue, but she never did, just handed me a piece of paper.

Suddenly the light went out and everyone screamed. I felt something scratch my face and run past me. I reach my hand to cover my face and bend down in pain.

As the lights switch back on, the lady once in front of me gone and blood dripping down my face. "Carolina!" I hear Jaxson's voice as he runs into the room and reaches me. "It hurts, i'm bleeding." I don't know what i'm saying now. I am scared and frightened.

"What happened, are you alright, can you see?" He spit balls questions at me.

"That lady that came up to talk to me, she handed me this and then the lights went off and I think she scratched me and ran past me." I told him tears now mixing with my blood, stinging me even now.

He pulled me to him "Go tract any strange scent, and get the pack doctor, now!" Jaxson ordered.

He picked me up and started carrying me out of the room. People around us was wishing me the best and asking if I would be ok. Before we left the room he turned around and addressed everyone. "Your Luna Queen will be fine. She is strong, just a little shaken. I will make sure she will get the care she needs, thank you all for this lovely evening and for being patient."

Everyone bowed their heads and Jaxson turned around and started walking out again. I waved my hand to the group as my goodbye.

Jaxson quickly brought me to a unoccupied room upstairs. He laid me back on the bed and told me to relax till the doctor got here.

My heart was pumping and it was hard to calm my breathing. Jaxson noticed my struggle and laid down next to me caressing my cheek. "Breath, for me." He said, and that's all it took. I laid still till the pack doctor came.

It wasn't Dr. Tina but a different Doctor. A male doctor named Dr. Shane, Jaxson wasn't sure about him at first checking me, but he was the closest Doctor and he kept his distance and only touched my face where the cuts were.

He also let Jaxson hold on to me and sat me in his lap to keep him calm. I honestly felt bad for him. He was getting death glares from not only his Alpha but his Alpha King.

Once he finished I thanked him, and made Jaxson thank him too.

Jaxson then lifted me up again and carried me out of the pack house. He placed me in the car that Micheal was already in and we drove home. Once we got there it didn't take me look to fall asleep in his arms.