Welcome

Hello my loves, this is your author💜

I just have a few things to address, so I would really appreciate it if you read through this part, before starting the book.

Firstly, this book is obviously a Namjin book, so if you're uncomfortable with shipping, please don't read.

The plot and characters are simply just a fragment of my imagination. I am not trying to claim that Namjoon and Jin, or any other BTS members for that matter, are dating each other, or are romantically interested in each other, or that they should be together.

The characters are NOT a representation of who BTS are, they're just characters from my imagination.

I understand that some people are uncomfortable with shipping members together, but this isn't about BTS, the boy band. These are just characters from a story.

Still, if anyone is offended by anything in this book, then apologies on my behalf. 

Also, do feel free to tell me if something has offended you, and if needed, I will edit or remove that part completely, because the purpose of this book is to spread positivity and happiness and not negativity.

Secondly, guys, I started writing this ages ago and at that time my writing skills weren't great. So, the first 10 chapters or so might not seem promising, but it does get significantly better. The plot develops beautifully, as does Namjoon's character. 

I thought about going back and re-writing the first chapters but then, I decided against that. This book is very special to me, and those chapters have been part of the journey. They remind me of how far everything has come.

I also do not condone the behaviours demonstrated by Namjoon in the beginning, and that is also addressed later on in the book.

You may find mentions of physical, emotional, and sexual abuse, along with suicidal thoughts and feelings and manipulation throughout this book, so please be careful. It's very mild, except for one chapter, but I do give a warning at the start of the chapter as well. 

If anything you have read has caused any negative thoughts or feelings, please reach out to someone immediately. If you feel like you cannot talk to anyone you know, then feel free to reach out to me ❤

And lastly, the whole purpose of this book is to entertain and make the readers happy. I've tried as best as I could, to make it as funny as possible and as sentimental as possible where appropriate. 

I really hope that you enjoy reading it as much as I have enjoyed writing it.