28.

Utah

The smile on his face will not dim. It's the same smile he has countlessly seen time after time on his father and uncles' faces. That smile of knowing their partner loved and satisfied them greatly.
A shaky laugh joined the hungry moans filling the bright room. "Really, Ami?" 
Her laugh sent little shocks through his cock and up to his spine.  Her pouty lips wrapped around it glistened under the lights. Again, she playfully nipped the tip of his cock before covering it once more. Holding her head firmly, he began his own chase. The view of his cock pistoning in and out of her mouth was truly mind-burning. Her eyes shone with excitement as she sucked him off. One hand was cradling his balls, and the other was used to pleasure herself. His eyes filled with want when she coated her fingers with her juices and offered it to him. Greedily he took her fingers into his mouth, swirling his tongue around them, and upped the pace of fucking her mouth. By the amount she offered him, he can tell how wet she was.

Their entire trip was spent reconnecting with each other emotionally and physically.  Attire was the bare minimum, briefs for him and a t-shirt for her. He learned her body, more intimately, learning her wants and her exploring his body freely. 

"You need me now, don't you, Ami?" 

His question came out on a hoarse whisper when he felt the back of her throat. She moaned and nodded her head in response. A smirk played on his lips; Amara knew this change of attitude during their intimate moments. His hand enclosed around her throat; his cock popped out of her mouth and against her tongue. That knowing smirk was painted on her face; he chuckled at her silliness. "Baby," she whined. That turned to a gasp when he lightly squeezed her throat and pushed her back onto the bed. Her robe was parted, sitting on her thighs; he cursed when his cock got coated with her wetness. Forcefully he moved his thumb from her pulse to her swollen lips; feeling her teeth clamping down on it, he thrust sharply into her. The reaction was one he was hoping for; she bit into his thumb harder before voicing her pleasure. The slapping of his thighs against hers began; with each thrust, he tightens and loosens his chokehold on her. He discovered she, too, loved the little breath play they do. 
Her pussy tightened around his cock, resulting in him now being bent over blissfully weakened. His grip that's now on her waist tightened, harder he went, her screams were filled with satisfaction and want. Her pleas for more pushed his want. Capturing her lips, then her puckered nipples, he pounded into her, giving them both what they needed.

God, he lost track of time. Her tight, warm heat was addictive. Bodies sheened with sweat, Lucifer smacked her ass and pulled out a second later. Amara began to protest but was silenced when he spread her legs wide and took a taste of their combined juices. Without any warning, he flipped her onto her stomach and positioned her the way he wanted. Again he stole a taste of her, squeezing her ass in the process. "So good," he muttered against her pussy.
Before she can formulate an answer, Lucifer thrust into her abruptly, leaving her breathless. Amara's body racked in shudders as she moaned into the bed. Gripping the sheets, she was in wonder of how flexible she was. He had her back in a curve that was nearly humanly impossible to her, but it was perfect. She felt him deeper into her core with every push. He was pushing her to the edge. That telltale sign was there in her lower stomach, making her speak nonsense out loud. Her mind was fuzzy. All she can think about is wanting that orgasm coming on.

"Please. Please. Please, make me cum," she begged him. 

"Whatever you want, baby." This was said through clenched teeth. The moment she began to beg, his own release began to surface. He envisioned the way he wanted to spill in her, and it was driving him crazy. She reached behind her to grab hold of his hand. The sheets muffled her scream as she gave into it.
Her release weakened her immensely. Slumping to the bed, she felt Lucifer pull out of her, holding her by her hair; he brought her to her knees.